josuna123

LF Morphine! and a teammate with mic to venture with.

Title says it all. I have broken legs right now so I really need morphine, willing to trade. I'm also looking for anyone who wants to play together and has any sort of voice communication.

Smarteenie? is that you?

It'll be hilarious if that's you.

Anyway, I'm assembling a small crew of up to 6 players I'm looking for mature guys at least 16 y/o..

And, if you're Smarteenie so.. We were waiting for you at the damn lighthouse for like 20 minutes so we left. I still have some supplies with me that I can give to you if you want.

Smarteenie? is that you?

It'll be hilarious if that's you.

Anyway' date=' I'm assembling a small crew of up to 6 players I'm looking for mature guys at least 16 y/o..

And, if you're Smarteenie so.. We were waiting for you at the damn lighthouse for like 20 minutes so we left. I still have some supplies with me that I can give to you if you want.

[/quote']

Sadly, I am not Smarteenie. Funny though, isn't it, the experiences you can have with people on this game. I swear this game is so much more fun playing with friendlies, but damn cold-blooded killers don't value the game for the events that can occur when playing as a team.