Sign in to follow this  
Shifty Powers

Looking for Small Team

Hey all,

I'm looking for a small group of players. I've been playing for well over a year and now I primarily play Panthera, but would be willing to branch out to epoch or something else since they seem pretty popular.

I'm 22, in college, and play when I can. I would prefer an older audience. I like pvp/pve. I just like dayz in general.

Also if the group is cool I have two brothers who also play and are pretty good if you're looking to expand a bit.

I also have teamspeak.

Thanks,

Hey if your interested in RAM Special forces squad I can get the leader of it to talk to you, his qualifications are playing Day Z since May 2012, and Arma since it came out. add 128th_Col_Maltier on steam if interested

I don't know if you want older people but i'm two months and counting away from 16  so I consider myself of the older crowd. Message me or reply to this if you're willing to allow me in. I have teamspeak and skype. And have DayZCommander so I can get most any mod for DayZ. 

Well, if you like PvE and PvP, you may like DayZ Origins.  The mod features base building, so you can store guns and vehicle parts.  That way, it encourages clan battles while also keeping the normal DayZ spirit alive.  You can choose to be a hero or bandit and it's pretty simple to fix up vehicles/find weapons.

Right now, we're just starting up, so we're small (4-6) but I think we'll grow abit the next week or so.  We don't want to be too big but we want to have a decent size to defend ourselves from some of the more unfriendly people on the server.  Plus, it'll make for some unique/interesting DayZ experiences. 

If you're still interested, feel free to PM me for our TS info.

Join On TeamSpeak 69.141.166.252 we have a small group of people and play DayZ Epoch