Flexen08

Admins wanted for brand new server

Hi all

I have started a new server and would like to start off by getting a diverse admin team together to help manage both players and the server.

I would like to implement some features like Auto refuel, Base building and much more to the server over time.

Therefore i will need people who are familiar with database management so they can help me set all this up however not everyone will need to be involved with this side of the server so even if you dont have very much experience in this area i will still consider you if you apply.

If you are interested in becoming a part of this please reply and we can sort something out :)

Flex

Hey Kaiboro

Where are you from, this server will be hosted from the UK

Flex

Hey there, im am pretty familiar with databases and adding custom scripts to servers, I play alot on different servers and understand how things in game and out  should work.

Im also from the UK (Scotland)

:)

• Like 1

Just a little suggestion to OP;

You might want to specify what Mod you plan to run (eg. Vanilla, overwatch, etc.) You'd probably have a better chance of finding people who know more about specifically what your trying to do.

• Like 1

Hi both

I have PM'd you Kylebeed, and Thanks for the advice Sovetsky :) Ill look into the different options and make a decision!

Okay, I have Pm'd you if you want to continue the conversation there Kaiboro :)