I am part of Unit636's group we are using fraps to try to get a screenshot and a proof video. We will be updating on what is going on when we get more proof of this. We saw him reset the server and then spawn 5 FT behind the truck drive off save the truck, reset the server and repeat the process.

I was with unit when this happened and also as we were going to kamenka (dont know how to spell it) to pick up our friend we saw that FAG Penox was killed and 5 minutes later we see the first session lost thing pop up. After that we kept joining just getting session lost then Altair was next to the truck he spawned he saw FAG Penox 5 feet from the truck and he got in stopped on the bridge saved it and then reset the server and also when Penox spawned he already had a M16 M203 im pretty sure he didnt find that thing so fast.

Im sorry for Blame, But this chain of events is/was highly suspicious

Me & my friend discovered FAG-Clan's Hideout (Clan of FI3 Admins) and stole some Gear + Car from there.. shortly after the server was restarted whitout warning

Yeah,

all FAG members spawn with M16 M203, 24slot bags and nvg's. [/sarcasm]

But honestly now - I just spawned on the beach thanks to server restarting earlier while I was bleeding. Saw a URAL driving around Kamenka's bridge spawn, ran there as fast as I could and connected back to server with the direct IP (not having to cycle through the list). Caught up with you, looked inside the truck and picked up the M4A1 without any ammo. Hopped in the driver's seat and drove a short while to check the back for ammo. Server crashed again, lost the truck and after looking it for a couple of minutes I found it near Balota.

Dear i-survived,

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but we haven't had anyone come to our camp except some guy named Chris. He was stunned by the amount of loot and forgot to turn off his flare, so we spotted him easily and took him out. So far we haven't had any of our cars stolen from our camp; we've been killed on the road though, a lot :D

Just to be clear: I Cant say for sure if it was FAG clan's base or not (since tents dont hold name-tag's). But the amount of goodies was high enough to assume its Them bcus that's Their home server after all.. also Cannot tell if server 'crash' was intended or not but the timing of it is highly suspicious

Yeah, I can see where you're coming from. But so far we've not had any of our vehicles move during the nights / days off .

And back to the main subject, I've discussed the matter with the group of players I got the URAL from and it seems to be okay for now, I think...? I can see the problem in this scenario, I wouldn't want anyone to steal my ride if the servers were acting up for some reason either.

Overall there has been over 30 resets in the past 20 minutes.

First of all' date=' I think you are exaggerating here.. I doubt it would be even possible for you to get back into the game just so you could see the server crash 30 times in 20 minutes.

we were going to kamenka (dont know how to spell it) to pick up our friend we saw that FAG Penox was killed and 5 minutes later we see the first session lost thing pop up. After that we kept joining just getting session lost then Altair was next to the truck he spawned he saw FAG Penox 5 feet from the truck and he got in stopped on the bridge saved it and then reset the server and also when Penox spawned he already had a M16 M203 im pretty sure he didnt find that thing so fast.

I was at work, talking on Steam chat with Penox when this thing happened. Penox was quite furious about the first crash while he was still chasing you. And even more furious when he actually got your ural and the server crashed again.

Also, that weapon that you mentioned, was from your car.

When I get home from work, I will be contacting SOPPA(Our service providor) and I will ask him to post log files as proof that the server crashes were not done by Penox.

And some off-topic:

Me & my friend discovered FAG-Clan's Hideout (Clan of FI3 Admins) and stole some Gear + Car from there.. shortly after the server was restarted whitout warning

We haven't lost any vehicles to players so far, so I doubt you found our "hideout".

To be continued when I get home.

anyways Penox is an admin so he has the direct ip to the server so he can get in almost instantly and it takes us like 30 seconds to browse for it and if the server crashed by itself without him resetting it he is still basically abusing it but it looked like he had enough time to save it each time so im doubting the server crashed

I do not want this thread to die, so I am bumping this. There are many interesting aspects to it, including the changing of Penoxs statement almost an hour after posting it, changing the ending of "all FAG members spawn with M16 M203, 24slot bags and nvg's" and adding the /sarcasm at the end :P Well, good luck guys! I fully support you and hope you manage to ban the entire clan for modifying items gained for hacking and abusing server restart :D

sl1342 was it hard to make a second forums account for it? Or did you register just for this nonsense?