dexterwollenburg@gmail.com

Join Me, and together, nothing will stand in our way!

Playing Overwatch, Need A Squad

I need a few people to join me and help me against Zed's, Ai, and Players. 

I have weapons truck and a car left after players destroyed my base that had 9 urals, 3 helis, 2 humvees, 3 cars, and 2 offroads - ALL FULL WITH WEAPONS AND SUPPLIES. 

Looking to build my base back up and need all the help i can get.

Must be mature, experienced, and able to use a mic on Skype or the servers TS3

are you hardcore in the sense of military tactics and stuff like that? If so Im not looking for that, just looking for someone to shoot the breeze and have a good time. I'm too busy with college to spend the limited time I have dedicated to that

Edited by Dabëärs

You may do well to be more specific about what style/time/etc you play and what your looking for.

blanket terms like "be mature" etc are kinda relative.

if by mature you mean Not a squeaky 12 year old... then heck my clan is mature most of us are 20+

but that doesn't stop us from constantly picking on each other and making the most obscene jokes possible while pounding down beers all night in TS :P

and even if you don't wana roll with us, being a bit more specific might help you find what your actually looking for

Edited by Sovetsky

Yeah sorry about that, been a long week studying for midterms so I am really tired :) Right now my only available time would be a few hours during the week and weekend. All depends on if I need to study or feel like hanging out with friends. I'm the same way, love to joke around and shoot the breeze.

Edited by Dabëärs

Yeah sorry about that, been a long week studying for midterms so I am really tired :) Right now my only available time would be a few hours during the week and weekend. All depends on if I need to study or feel like hanging out with friends. I'm the same way, love to joke around and shoot the breeze.

then you may find us refreshing. our TS is full of drunken and often obscene jokesters, most over 21 (obviously). were not hardcore nor do we have any activity level requirements (atleast not our dayZ division) drop by some time if you feel like.

all our infos is here-

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/143870-dirty-rotten-bandits-casualany-modpvp-focus-ts3/

Edited by Sovetsky

are you hardcore in the sense of military tactics and stuff like that? If so Im not looking for that, just looking for someone to shoot the breeze and have a good time. I'm too busy with college to spend the limited time I have dedicated to that

not by any means am i hardcore gaming. DayZ is somethng to just kill time. I do take the game seriously but not like military serious lol i like to goof off too

You may do well to be more specific about what style/time/etc you play and what your looking for.

blanket terms like "be mature" etc are kinda relative.

if by mature you mean Not a squeaky 12 year old... then heck my clan is mature most of us are 20+

but that doesn't stop us from constantly picking on each other and making the most obscene jokes possible while pounding down beers all night in TS :P

and even if you don't wana roll with us, being a bit more specific might help you find what your actually looking for

I havent made a post on here in such a long time that when i was writing this it was like my brain took a shit and couldnt think of everything i wanted to say but youre right about being more specific, my bad!