Sign in to follow this  
Apple Snyder

A Small Group in DayZ (Age Doesn't Matter)

Hello,

I'm fairly decent at DayZ. I never survived a day, but I need a group to show me ways to survive and

what to do on DayZ. I have all the basics down but I still get killed by Zeds. Age DOESN'T matter like most groups.

I'm a survivor, but I will be a Bandit if I have to. I have Teamspeak and Skype so you can add me or give me an

IP for one of those. This is not an advanced group and I'm not leading it. (I'm a terrible leader.) I play Semi-Serious

and try my best. You MUST have a Mic. Add me on Skype and if I'm not accepting I'm sleeping because I have to wake up early 

Tomorrow. I use DayZ Commander and I will play any Gamemode but I've only played DayZero and DayZ. I can't

call today but I can tomorrow.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WhyNotJvK/

Username on DayZ: Apple Snyder

--------------------------------

(Name came from my Teacher Mr. Snyder because

he was drinking Apple Cider and you know....

It kinda just clicks.)

Hey Guys,

I run a growing gaming called Original Degree.

We are a community of about 10 right now, but we are looking to expand! We host a DayZ Epoch server at the moment, and are planning to expand to a Garry's Mod Server, another DayZ server, a wasteland server, and maybe an Arma Island Life server. 

We are all friends here and everyone knows each other and games together! If you think that you would like this, we urge you to come give us a chance! We play weekdays and pretty much all weekend every single weekend!

We promise we'll never beg you for donations or shun you out of the group, we're just trying to have fun, playing altogether as a big community!

On a side note, We are looking for Support Staff right now, Teamspeak technical skills/website skills are helpful but not mandatory. A Support Staff's job is to direct new players to channels or help them if they ever run into trouble while joining a server, or if they have any trouble at all!
(Support Staff must be involved in the community for 1 week before applying)

If you'd like to join,

Teamspeak: ts3.originaldegree.net

2hwllhe.jpg

Yeah that sounds cool Snyder, i sent you a freind request on steam and a message on dayz fourums. And im 14 by the way so its cool.