Sign in to follow this  
seannybgoode

crashed helicopter not interactable => no loot :(

Date/Time: Wednesday Jun 20th around 10:30pm

What happened: Found a crashed helicopter that was not interactable in any way.

Where you were: In a field between Vishnoye and Berezeno

What you were doing: Trying to loot crashed helicopter

*Current installed version: 1.7.1.5

*Server(s) you were on: Seattle 12

*Your system specs: n/a

*Timeline of events before/after error: Found a crashed heli (the gray one) outside vishnoye in a field. Tried to loot. Heli was not interactable, including the door gun (which could previously be boarded). Door gun was static and appeared to have a "firing" sprite on the front.

they work now, dont lie to the bug section pls

Correct me if I'm wronger, but aren't you supposed to be able to use one of the machine guns on the crashed helicopter?

And I haven't found one since all these updates came out, but I know that throughout 1.7.0 helicopters spawned literally fuck all. Is that fixed?

Correct me if I'm wronger' date=' but aren't you supposed to be able to use one of the machine guns on the crashed helicopter?

And I haven't found one since all these updates came out, but I know that throughout 1.7.0 helicopters spawned literally fuck all. Is that fixed?

[/quote']

I found one last night that had loot, unfortunately if the chopper is on grass then it's somewhat hard to find the loot, you practically have to run a naval search grid around the bird to see if it has anything.

I've found two heli crashes today. One had loot and zombies. Second one i found driving with my car and that one didn't have loot. So if zombies spawn there will be loot. And also i think the machinegun is locked couse of rockets anti-cheating scripts (so people won't die by accident).

I've found two heli crashes today. One had loot and zombies. Second one i found driving with my car and that one didn't have loot. So if zombies spawn there will be loot. And also i think the machinegun is locked couse of rockets anti-cheating scripts (so people won't die by accident).

If you drive up to it with your car no loot or zombies will spawn, get out to activate spawns