Sign in to follow this  
dexterwollenburg@gmail.com

Join Now! looking for a group from 5 - 10 people to play on Overwatch and Origins servers

Wanna Play on Kickass Overwatch and Origins Servers?!

Join me

Together we will take control

Some things to keep in mind as to what i look for in people who want to join me:

• Easy to play with - Im easy to get along with, hope you are too
  • Able to talk - I can use Skype, Steam, or the servers TS3. Talking is important, need communication to be a good team.
  • People who are ok with contributing to a team - No lone wolves. Thats not how i play. Whats mine is yours.
  • Dont mind taking orders - I dont mean this is a bad way. For example, if i ask someone to fill up our jerrys or take another member and head to the city for food i dont want people to get angry. ill NEVER be a dick about asking for things.
  • Able to play whenever - I dont have certain times im on i just play when i can so i dont expect you to be on when im on, just join me when you can.
  • Willing to add a Clan Tag - Just so i can easily recognize a fellow team member on a server
  • And lastly; Willing to be a Bandit. - I dont kill bambis on the coast but i sure as hell will fight for gear thats rightfully my teams.

Think You're Up For It?

Message me for Server details.

Edited by Falko Voltz

Hey Voltz, we're a group of 5, looking for more to join our Origins crew.  We play a mix of heroes and bandits, so feel free to play how you want.

For the most part, we're pretty chill but also expect maturity and a willingness to contribute to the team.  We do emphasize communication and sharing of tips/tactics/ideas.  If you need parts, food/drinks, or weapons, we'll all pitch in to try to help you out.  At the end of the day, we're a team and expect people to be teamplayers.

Other than that, we just started up on an Origins server 4 days ago and already have houses up, so we're definitely looking to get others set up as well.

PM me know if you're interested!

I invite you to my new server Origins 37.157.246.138 : 11502 enjoyable gaming