Which would you want?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you want?

• Taviana
    • Overwatch
    • Epoch Taviana
    • Vanilla
    • Epoch Namalsk

Hey guys, I'm ready to host a second server but cannot decide which to host. As a player, what would you join?

I already host an Epoch Chernarus server and soon Ill be hosting an Aftermath.

Can't go wrong with vanilla my man.

• Like 1

Can't go wrong with vanilla my man.

I originally hosted a Vanilla server, switched to Epoch and the population sky rocketed. IMO it's dying and theres way too many servers to compete with.

In all honesty not one mod is better than the other, they are different. To say one is better than the other is an opinion, and thus there is no real answer. In all honesty when i play I'm in which ever mod has a moerate-large population.

never heard of epoch namalsk before? maybe that

I personally would love ot see more 2017. Its brutal everything is a B*** to get even bare basics let alone ammo or weapons. it much more "
hardcore survival"

I personally would love ot see more 2017. Its brutal everything is a B*** to get even bare basics let alone ammo or weapons. it much more "

hardcore survival"

But I don't think it would bring in a large playerbase.

Why all the love for Epoch anyway? I think it's just vanilla with some money system involved for faster vehicles...

Vanilla. Unless it's 800 vehicles. Like your Epoch server.

It's a shame theres no way else to gain players isn't it?

quality > quantity.

That really was me deciding reason in leaving my last community. I (and the sort of players I enjoy playing WITH) prefer a Hard and brutal challenging experience not a 24/7 herp de derp easy mode.

Any time I go to a server and see things like "XXXX helicopters" "500 CARS" "Start with *insert engame weaponry here*" I don't even connect.

Just last night a friend of mine (who I know IRL) asked me to join them on a server I punched in the IP in the browser to find "Over 500 Vehicles + Attack choppers and Donor packs!"

I made that person come play official hive with me instead. they just LOST a player because of that stupid money grab ;) and that makes me happy.

• Like 1