Sign in to follow this  
Lucky-Dice

Experienced player for clan.

The last few days I have been going threw the forums in search of a active dayz team, It has not gone well anyway as there are none that I can find. so if you have a dayz squad or larger clan please get in touch with me! Im looking for a serious squad thats active and plays dayz. would like them to have ts3 as its good for communication and dont mind if there older or younger as im able to teach younger players too, I like to joke around and wont be offended no matter what so looking for serious in game and a bunch of friends to piss around with when we aint playing too so. I've played dayz since its release and I specialize in logistics and scout, you need some supply's or someone to sneak in and out undetected then im your man.

Hi, I don't suppose you have played DayZ origins have you? I am looking for members for our clan on origins, We have our own game server UmbrellaCorporation and our own team speak server.

If your interested join the server and talk to somebody with [uC] tag tell them you have spoke to me (Brown)

I stopped playing normal dayz because i got bored origins is hugely different and really re sparked my love for the game.

I have played a little but not much but would be easy to get back into it! You want to send me the ts3 info so I can have a look?

You can join us at the Angels of Death Chapter! We're a fun-loving clan that does require maturity, but not 24/7. We mostly just require respect for everyone here, as we are a family. I have actually been mistaken as related to my officers...If you wish to join a small-yet-amazing clan, apply at http://angelsofdeathchapter.shivtr.com/ !

Hey Guys,

I run a growing gaming called Original Degree.

We are a community of about 10 right now, but we are looking to expand! We host a DayZ Epoch server at the moment, and are planning to expand to a Garry's Mod Server, another DayZ server, a wasteland server, and maybe an Arma Island Life server. 

We are all friends here and everyone knows each other and games together! If you think that you would like this, we urge you to come give us a chance! We play weekdays and pretty much all weekend every single weekend!

We promise we'll never beg you for donations or shun you out of the group, we're just trying to have fun, playing altogether as a big community!

On a side note, We are looking for Support Staff right now, Teamspeak technical skills/website skills are helpful but not mandatory. A Support Staff's job is to direct new players to channels or help them if they ever run into trouble while joining a server, or if they have any trouble at all!
(Support Staff must be involved in the community for 1 week before applying)

If you'd like to join,

Teamspeak: ts3.originaldegree.net

2hwllhe.jpg