Sign in to follow this  
m_mitchell

Looking for a small group.

I just want to form or join a small group of players who have mics and have been playing or wanting to play the new dayz mods that have been released.

I have a teamspeak server that is rented by a friend open for use. Of course i'm fine with joining another one and maybe another program except for skype. If you already have a small group of preferably 2 - 3 players then let me know or we can form one.

Hey we play mianly vanilla and DayZero, tho open to others.

you can check the link in my sig for more info. All the tounge-in-cheek info aside, were a somewhat small multi-gaming community dedeicated more to having fun then anything. no drama and not time/activity demands here.

As I said were open to other mods but I HATE epoch and will never play it again myself. any mod wich allows you to 'artificially buy' things is an immediate no-play for me. if your going to have an economy it has to be full-risk player to player trading. true apocalyptic sandbox is what im into and no artificially imposed mechanics.

Dayzwebanner_zpsc6206805.png

The Association of Random Nice People or ARNP is a fun clan with strategic noob saving, bandit killing or other wise clan war battling group. ARNP is fun little community with serious and shenanigan type game-play, we also play in clan events with another group.

ARNP has a simple yet different style ranking system and we have certain positions to fill! We are a mature group and will not tolerate QQ, bullshitlying, or grievingBut still will have fun and mess around. The point is to know when to be serious and when not to be!

If you are interested please go to our website or join us on ts3.

TS3 IP: 108.61.25.67:11107
Password: Lel.

Wanna join my mates in my clan theres 4 of them on the TS server atm?

Yeah I'd like to play with you guys whenever your on. I would probably be on later though because I've been playing Civ 5 with friends in the day.

Hello 

PDi is now recruting we are looking for members that are 16+.

We are a new commuity but groving fast we are 60+ members, every member is free to play what ever they want and do mostly what ever you want, only rules we have are that you are friendly and that you don't behave like a dick.
we have our own servers on (BF3,TF2,Dayz and a Arma 3 sa-matra) you are free to play on what ever sever you like if its our or a random one thats up to you.

TS:ts.pdi-gaming.com