Sign in to follow this  
EminentLine

Looking for a Clan/Group/Etc... (Hope I'm doing this right)

Hello Der! My name is EminentLine and this is my nooby first post... Enjoy!

In the big, wide world of DayZ, and all it's different versions, I'm getting rather bored of Lone Wolfin' it around the world. I would like to team up with some folks.

What I've got to offer:

I've got, what I would suppose is, above average DayZ skills. Good pilot(Better in helis than planes). Good shooter. Good pack-mule, lol. 

I'm decent at tactical, planned, bust-in-and-shoot-everything-that-moves missions. 

Oh, and I'm in the Eastern Time Zone (Georgia).

What I would prefer:

I would rather it not be a big group(over 15 players), but that's just personal, I may still consider if it is a big group. It doesn't particularly matter if you have your own server or not. Also, I'm friendly for the most part, but I don't have a problem with being like Han and shooting first, so I'm more leaning towards a serious clan, than a friendly one. Even if you are bandits, I will consider. 

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Leave your info below and I'll look over it. If I did something wrong in my post, let me know so I can fix it. All-in-all, I'm not expecting much from this. Just maybe that I might get lucky and find some cool, interesting people to play DayZ with. 

Thanks much!

WE ARE RECRUITING AGAIN!

-DARK ANGELS-

We have our very own website which is very active and you guys can go check it out and you will find alot of information about us there.

http://darkangelsgaming.com/

Everyone is welcome, noob? we will help you. Veteran? we will join you on your adventure, Casaul? join us anyway!

?Exceptions can be made the the requirements.

Carry on reading for more information..

-Background-

Dark Angels was a Clan from the beginning formed by 5 gamers from the UK, it evolved into a community and now we recruit whoever wants to join and just play!

-Founding Members-

Dark Angels - Owen

Dark Angels - Elliot

Dark Angels - Sam

-Requirements-

- Friendly!

- Have to be an active member on the website and the DA community

- Speak English (IMPORTANT)

- Have a microphone/headset

- Have to be at least 16+ (Exceptions can be made)

Edited by xive22

msg me on steam or skype

Steam: Indoc

i used to lead a small clan of around 5-8. I am trying to start the group up again and would be interested in you joining. pm me or add me for more info

WE ARE RECRUITING AGAIN!

-DARK ANGELS-

We have our very own website which is very active and you guys can go check it out and you will find alot of information about us there.

http://darkangelsgaming.com/

Everyone is welcome, noob? we will help you. Veteran? we will join you on your adventure, Casaul? join us anyway!

?Exceptions can be made the the requirements.

Carry on reading for more information..

-Background-

Dark Angels was a Clan from the beginning formed by 5 gamers from the UK, it evolved into a community and now we recruit whoever wants to join and just play!

-Founding Members-

Dark Angels - Owen

Dark Angels - Elliot

Dark Angels - Sam

-Requirements-

- Friendly!

- Have to be an active member on the website and the DA community

- Speak English (IMPORTANT)

- Have a microphone/headset

- Have to be at least 16+ (Exceptions can be made)

Sorry, you guys seem a little too friendly for my tastes. Thanks for posting though!

Give us a look. Were not really hardcore but do focus on a PvP oriented playstyle. Almost every thing we do is done tounge-in-cheek and entirely for LOLs.

Our teamspeak is 99% NSFW conversation and poking fun at each other until lead starts flying. most of our players are  20+ but we do have them as young as 14, As long as your not a whiney petulant child we don't care a bout the number.

2 most important things about DRB if your considering us;

1. You gotta have a Mic + TS, its our only non-negotiable rule.

2. You gotta be able to take being the butt of a joke (and preferably able to dish it back out for your own amusement)

check the link in my sig for more detailed information.

Hey Mate if you want to join a bandit/Hero group (Pending on the current Commander leading the mission/Server players) Then come join RAM, add 128th_Col_Maltier on steam we can currently bring around 7 players, but will usually have 4 with us. Currently we are camped in Cherno, and need a car, but by 24 hours we will have a base area. Even if it's not a good one. So If your interested again add 128th_Col_Maltier on steam. Btw if you can fly a heli even decent then we really would like you.

Requirment Day Z, TS, Mic.

Also we do a lot of serious shit, but as clan leader I throw out an idea, but i am going to listen if you anyone has a better idea.

Give us a look. Were not really hardcore but do focus on a PvP oriented playstyle. Almost every thing we do is done tounge-in-cheek and entirely for LOLs.

Our teamspeak is 99% NSFW conversation and poking fun at each other until lead starts flying. most of our players are  20+ but we do have them as young as 14, As long as your not a whiney petulant child we don't care a bout the number.

2 most important things about DRB if your considering us;

1. You gotta have a Mic + TS, its our only non-negotiable rule.

2. You gotta be able to take being the butt of a joke (and preferably able to dish it back out for your own amusement)

check the link in my sig for more detailed information.

Give me a few days or so to consider... You guys sound intriguing. 

Hey Mate if you want to join a bandit/Hero group (Pending on the current Commander leading the mission/Server players) Then come join RAM, add 128th_Col_Maltier on steam we can currently bring around 7 players, but will usually have 4 with us. Currently we are camped in Cherno, and need a car, but by 24 hours we will have a base area. Even if it's not a good one. So If your interested again add 128th_Col_Maltier on steam. Btw if you can fly a heli even decent then we really would like you.

Requirment Day Z, TS, Mic.

Also we do a lot of serious shit, but as clan leader I throw out an idea, but i am going to listen if you anyone has a better idea.

You guys seem to be a bit at the beginner level, and I don't mind that, but I'm not in a position where I can get on and help out whenever someone get pinned down or etc... Still... I am considering your group, also. As I said to the other, give me a few days to think. 

As for anyone else, I still have not decided so, by all means, you may also post on here.

Edited by EminentLine

Hello 

PDi is now recruting we are looking for members that are 16+.

We are a new commuity but groving fast we are 60+ members, every member is free to play what ever they want and do mostly what ever you want, only rules we have are that you are friendly and that you don't behave like a dick.

we have our own servers on (BF3,TF2,Dayz and a Arma 3 sa-matra) you are free to play on what ever sever you like if its our or a random one thats up to you.

TS:ts.pdi-gaming.com