RAMB0

MOBBALOBBIN EPOCH - New trade cities/custom areas/good FPS & ping/added scripts

Morning bump, had a large group of folks stop by last night and enjoyed there time and have decided to play here, Come join the fun ! Player sponsored event went well last night as well,

I apologize.. just realized Server IP: 192.169.68.242:3030 is not the correct IP 192.169.68.242:2020 is the correct port. If you get a black screen when trying to join for your first time just abort and come back. It only happens once Thanks!

Echo, just wanted to say I appreciate your help in the past couple of days. I have been MIA due to the holidays/school/work. Should be good to go again, lets get this thing repopulated :)

Agreed Sir, Still looking for many many more :) come get setup and established before things really pick up again! Take the time to build why its safe, or make sure you check out some of the holiday deals for donations on www.dayzepicepoch.enjin.com there going fast!

We will be doing a real money event during December, keep an eye on the website for an announcement date!

Still looking for more players. $50 event coming up, Don't miss out!!!

Added the deadmines recently, seems to be a hit with the community :)

Anyone who joins the server while im on tonight and tomorrow i'll buy a free Camo SUV Just contact me in game [DaMob]Boss and mention this post and ill hook you up !

DayZ Standalone won't pay you to play but at Mobbalobbin Epoch, we will. Real money event on December 30th, winner gets $50! Bring on the competition!!!

Whelp, the standalone and the holidays kicked our ass... but were back in action and ready to go again. Hoping for some new players, if you check out the server hit me up via the website (or in-game if im on). Always love new faces!