Sign in to follow this  
jonnplays

Survival DayZ | Vanilla DayZ Server |

Hello, we are a new vanilla DayZ server, "Survival Gaming", We focus on the old type DayZ Gaming, but we have added in some things along the way to make it more appealing to everyone.

Things we are not planning to add, mad donation kit, stupid amount of barracks, more for bandits.

We feel that we should reward heros, and punish bandits, we have added multiple camps with medical and military loot for heros, and lots of other camp and buildings for general players, we have also upped the amount of animal spawns, so that being a lonewolf is easier, even though we do have self BB, we have this because IRL you could inject yourself with a bloodbag, this also comes with a high infection chance, simply meaning that it is balanced.

We urge you to try out our server, I will update this post when I have the chance, as the server is new I am still working on features.

If you want to have a good fun time, playing mainly survival but still have the general dayz feel, this is the server for you.

Server IP:

5.79.78.97:2302

I'm sorry this post is so brief, I am very busy and will make a nice clean post soon!