Sign in to follow this  
Geoglyph

3 fairly mature Noobs looking for 1 more noob, to complete the noobtet.

Apologies man, my bad. My only other experience of game forums is Minecraft, where people post over and over again. Sorry, I won't let it happen again.

Hey guys, i'm 29, I've been playing dayZ for a week so i'm a total noob, i'm having a lot of fun but i do want to play with other people... I play on the dayz 1.8.0.3 version but i really dont mind switching to another mod. I'm french but i speak pretty good english as I lived in the US for a couple of years. so are you guys still looking for someone?

Been playing Dayz for a few months, used to be in another clan they have since disbanded and I am looking for some people to start playing with again, I am 27 from the uk

Hey guys, i am 29 of age and from holland. playing this mod now for 3 years but new to epoch and i would love to play with people that are new to this aswell and have a good time. My skype is shiroratz

Your use of multiple topics for this makes me slightly reluctant, but I'll bite anyways.

I have about 50 hours logged from something more than a year ago. I am 17, but I've been rolling with people in their 20's and 30's online for over two years now on other games. Most people online assume I am in my twenties.

I'm looking into DayZ Zero, and it seems smart enough for me to adopt.

Hi folks,

I'm looking for one more mature (pref over 21) player to join us in our first forays into the world of Dayz. There are currently three of us, (youngest is 25, oldest is 29) playing as a group on a Dayz Zero server based in the U.S. Two of us have only been playing the game for the last two days, and the other has about a months worth of experience - so we're basically looking for someone with similar or less experience - a noob basically.

We all communicate through skype and we've been having a lot of fun helping each other out/exploring the map. As I stated, we are looking for someone with a mature mind,who is able to have fun too. I only ask for noobs because we all decided we want to figure out the game mechanics/world physics on our own.

Anyway, thanks in advance for all and any replies, they're very genuinely appreciated.

Geo.

P.S. I'm from Rep.of Ireland, and the other two dudes are from the east coast, and Tenesee.

Punch and Pie.

I'd love to join you. Still a fail at Dayz myself. I don't have Skype but I have steam. My name's Troll.Inc if interested. Hope you don't mind a drunk 13 year old Irish guy.

Been playing Dayz for a few months, used to be in another clan they have since disbanded and I am looking for some people to start playing with again, I am 27 from the uk

There's a spot still open if you're still interested,