RussianWeed

Making a team for good players (14+)

Hello there Survivors and Bandits,

I am making a team/squad of good players.

We play seriously when it comes to it, but we will have fun most of the time.

We will be playing tacticaly, not going out of our way to be bandits but we wont spare survivors.

I am looking for about 5 people. You need to live in Europe, speak English and able to take a joke.

Answer this below:

Nickname:

Do you have Teamspeak or Raidcall?

Your skills (Medic, Assualt, Pilot, Sniper, Tactical Driver):

Why do you want to join?:

Nickname: ChrisRogers (DayZ name)

Do you have Teamspeak or Raidcall?yeah but i dont have a mic right now will probably get one this sunday

Your skills (Medic, Assualt, Pilot, Sniper, Tactical Driver):assualt, im a pretty decent assaults men i stand my ground and take every single one of them out without missing a shot ;)

Why do you want to join?:looking for people to play with and a decent new group im willing to help you through out if needed

P.S Do you have steam ? if so add me        chrisrogers1998

Nickname: SkyCatan (dayz name)

Do you have Teamspeak or Raidcall? i dont have a ts server but my friends have one?

Your skills (Medic, Assualt, Pilot, Sniper, Tactical Driver): i started playing arma in the end of 2010, and ive played it since then, when dayz came out, i started playing that. im a very good pilot and i can fly everything basicly. im a good sniper but ive just changed my FOV so im llearning:) and i am pretty good at taking out big groups and i shoot early:) i hope you guys accept me:)

Why do you want to join?: beacuse i dont have anyone to play with and this sounds good:) and im looking for new friends!

If you're looking for a new server, we're a european based server which is newly made so there is little lag!

The Server mod is EPOCH

server ip: 31.3.225.43:3502

CRS Church Road Soldiers (600+ Vehicles, Active Admin, Dynamic Weather, AI patrol - foot and air, base building, custom buildings) 

:)

Original Degree Gaming Community

Website = www.originaldegree.net
TS3 = ts3.originaldegree.net
To be able to find the server filter = [OD] 

Our Server's Features In A Nutshell

24/7 Admins: We make sure we have admins on 24/7. We have Staff from all around the world working with us. In the rare occasion that you have a problem, our Help Desk in Teamspeak is always open!

Auto Refuel And Repair: We are proud to offer free Refuel and Repair for your vehicle at every gas station in Chernarus.

High FPS: We clock a beautiful FPS when you play with us and we use FPS Booster to make your experience as clean as possible by removing lag hourly.

Tons of Vehicles Guaranteed: We have over 1000 vehicles at all times. Vehicles that are sold in Trader areas are respawned every 24 hours. Although there are a lot of vehicles, we make sure that it is still a challenge to find a vehicle in working condition.

Custom Base Save: We have more than 60 base building parts. Make a base with your friends or group. Base raiding is allowed on our server so don't forget to lock your doors!

Anti Hack: Our Anti-hack is custom scripted by Survival Servers. SS Anti-hack is one of the leading Anti-hacks on the market, proven to block more than 90% of the hack menus out there! Hackers are not tolerated on [OD] Servers!

Customized Loot: We are working on this! Estimated finish date: Oct. 25th, 2013

Lift/Tow: We are proud to offer lifting and towing capabilities with every vehicle!

Self bloodbag: We are working on this! Estimated finish date: Oct. 25th, 2013

Thank you For Choosing Original Degree
Games The Way They Are Meant To Be Played

2hwllhe.png

We are constantly customizing our server(s), Check in on our Teamspeak to find the most up to date changes to our server(s)!
If you have any questions, feel free to comment, or join our Teamspeak or website for a faster response.

Nickname: Johhny  Travolli

Do you have Teamspeak or Raidcall? I have teamspeak

Your skills (Medic, Assualt, Pilot, Sniper, Tactical Driver): I am a good medic and assault I can stockpile med supplies and food and drink I can pilot a chopper if need be but I wouldn't be your first choice I hate sniper rifles but I love assault rifles

Why do you want to join?: I used to play with a group of people but our group fell apart one of the group sprayed us down and stole the gear and joined a new group so basically I am looking for a stronger group cause I don't like playing alone

P.S I can be on at anytime you need me I have a weird sleep schedule

Edited by Johhny Travolli

If you like epoch, you should check out our server [ 500+ vechicles, self bloodbag, take clothes, auto refuel, custom map, lift and towing, safezones trader, debug monitors, all clans are welcome to join! IP : 5.9.66.74:2362

Nickname: My IGN is Redlion365 but people just call me Red

Do you have Teamspeack or Raidcall?: I have Teamspeak

Your skills (Medic, Assault, Pilot, Sniper, Tactical Driver): I'm the guy who you can always trust to hit the opposite team/squad/Lone wolf straight in the face with a sniper round for the other things I'd say I am average at

Why do you wan't to join?: As a DayZ Epoch player I can't get really far into making a base without some help as I die from being found out or i get too bored from running around to get the materials and I work much better in a team