laszers

Zombies highlighted with circles on utube, what is this? need help.

this is not a hack, it is a gameplay mechanic on the recruit difficulty.

Hack lol. It is the servers setting of recruit. Go try your self in single player or the editor.

Hack lol. Its the server settings that are on recruit.

I watch utube videos and some of them have a mod or something that highlights the zombies with circles (even through walls.)

I am a new player and I started 1 day ago around the time the no gun mode was launched... I am having a hard time but if I had this trick I know I could do allot better.

what is it a mod or is it a cheat?... If its a mod then I want it.

Please help me out.

Are you talking about the circles on the side of the screen? because if you are thats the game simulating peripheral vision.

I think the 3D peripheral vision, as in those grey dots you see through walls for example did come in some beta build as a bug. Usually the dots are on the sides of screen.

It's fixed now though.

no he said they could see circles through walls. pretty sure thats the hack. and he said blue dots. the zombies would be the grey dots

Not sure where you're getting that the dots are blue but you could see peripheral dots in 3d even through walls some beta builds back.

Had it happen in a few of the Seattle servers, players showed up as green dots, from miles away too.

Needless to say I didnt stay in the server long.

its a hack.

Can a hack be server wide?

Because I joined a server and I could see little circles over EVERY single zombie. I definitely DO NOT hack and this was only on one server, I left shortly after and it hasn't happened again.

Also the server difficulty was on recruit..... are you sure that just isn't a setting on recruit?