haywardgb

DayZ Epoch - AI Bandits / Survivors - Side Missions - Self Bloodbag etc.

This server is doing great. We often get new players. If your new, Tell me and ill show you around.

Again I want to point out the fact I started a Hotel up north. Please up [FLG] in front of you name to support me while staying there! :D

You can get a room for a small price (maybe just a one time payment of a little gold bars, not much).

What you get for it:

-A room (with Lock)
-A personal safe (you will get the code)

-A shed to safe your stuff in (200/400 slots)
-A workbench

-A Light pole

The hotel also has:

-A balcony

-Multiple garages for cars
-A garden

-A MV22 to fly you around the map.

People who help me gathering stuff to finish it, will get a room with discount.

Edited by Aeregon

Hi

Would it be possible for the TS IP to be posted in the forum as well as on the opening splash screen to the sever - just a thought.....

Cheers

Hi

Would it be possible for the TS IP to be posted in the forum as well as on the opening splash screen to the sever - just a thought.....

Cheers

I'll take that thought into consideration, thank you for suggesting it :D

New TeamSpeak Server: 85.236.109.244:11917

We are listed under Dayz Epoch > Unit487 :)

Oh YES! AI only in towns and cities now. Awsome! now its like they own the towns and we need to get rid of ther dictators! :D

Another note: The Hotel is starting to get full :D. soon need to make more rooms :P. Feel free to donate Cinder blocks!

Greetings,

Aeregon

And remember: YOLO!

• Like 1

Oh YES! AI only in towns and cities now. Awsome! now its like they own the towns and we need to get rid of ther dictators! :D

Another note: The Hotel is starting to get full :D. soon need to make more rooms :P. Feel free to donate Cinder blocks!

Greetings,

Aeregon

And remember: YOLO!

No more sugary drinks or snacks for you young man lol :p

• Like 1

If people still dont get the picture, even after the VERY clear post above, Ill be forced to makes a Youtube introduction video, which will force any new player to watch it, make an exam about it. Only players who get an "A" will be allowed on the server XD. Dont make me do this, for your own good :D.

• Like 1

Server is being upgraded to the new service level as we speak.  New IP to follow shortly.  Meanwhile, the old server is completely offline and cannot be accessed.  It could take me anywhere between 10-30 minutes to set things back up again.  Fingers crossed there'll be no loss of data...

NEW IP will be announced shortly!!!! 

Sorry for the downtime.

Edited by urbanskaters

Okay, so we kept the old IP address but got a different port number.  Not sure how that constitutes an upgrade, but oh well.. Here you go:

IP: 5.9.66.74:2332 or search for: "UNIT487" 

We are now rocking Version 1.0.3

There will be issues (probably), so please post them here.. Don't bug the admins in-game as it gets confusing when a dozen people all start complaining at once.. Just pop on here, check the issue hasn't already been posted, post a new one if you must and relax :P

Edited by urbanskaters

Everything seems ok so far.  Database is unaffected and in-game content from the previous server seems to be there, i.e bases, vehicles, players inventories, safes, etc.. etc... So far so good.. 

Just had an email from a guy called Colt offering to be the servers map-editions manager.  He's currently working on a dirt track for NWA.  With jumps, obstacles, water ditches and more.. Well at least that's what we're planning, lets see how it goes :)

Rumour has it that there's a bandit joining our server.  An old school, no camping like a sissie, type of bandit.  I reckon you'll all be too scared, so I'll have my bounty hunters try and keep him at bay.  But then, maybe there's more than one? Oh no, now that means I need to hire more bounty hunters.  I'll get to it after lunch :P

Afternoon. I'm new to the server but have been playing for the last week, and have really enjoyed myself so far. 

Server is nice and refreshing; Admin have been extremely helpful; and 90% of player characters seem to be friendly and decent people.

Since I've been playing I have come across only 2 people that there was some confusion regarding their humanity status. This just added to the fun I was already having. I say: Let 'em Bandit for a little while. Lets see how 'Old School' they are. :P

Also, just wanted to say good work on the server/updates. (Though I don't like the new look of Trader City Klen :( :P )

• Like 1

Afternoon. I'm new to the server but have been playing for the last week, and have really enjoyed myself so far. 

Server is nice and refreshing; Admin have been extremely helpful; and 90% of player characters seem to be friendly and decent people.

Since I've been playing I have come across only 2 people that there was some confusion regarding their humanity status. This just added to the fun I was already having. I say: Let 'em Bandit for a little while. Lets see how 'Old School' they are. :P

Also, just wanted to say good work on the server/updates. (Though I don't like the new look of Trader City Klen :( :P )

Glad you're enjoying yourself and thanks for the kind comments.  

If enough people don't like the new look, I'll change it back.  I was trying for a more apocalyptic outpost, with an air of mad-max :p

Does it make you feel uneasy? or you just don't like the wall paper ? :p

So the hunt for documents has opened? ;-)

I am still in office but later i want to test the new features ...

Chainsaw massacre! ;-)

• Like 1

im liking most of the changes, but I do not like the fact that the hero trader was moved so far from klen =( but I just dont like the fact I got to go so far for it now as I cant fly =( and its a long drive

So the hunt for documents has opened? ;-)

Do old documents that have already been read do anything or are they just fodder, as i have some romantic novels, some letters and a book or to from ages ago

Do old documents that have already been read do anything or are they just fodder, as i have some romantic novels, some letters and a book or to from ages ago

Now you have the chances to get "HowTos" with which you can upgrade vehicles ... Did not find any yet

• Like 1

So what was happened to the server? Is it down till the bugs are fixed or something?