haywardgb

DayZ Epoch - AI Bandits / Survivors - Side Missions - Self Bloodbag etc.

Hey, what about adding some tactics in here? Now there are enough player on the server to do ...

A combined attack of the island perhaps? Air, land and water?

However, tonight i will try out a boat tour to the island ;-)

Sure thing Bomo.  I'll provide air cover, you provide amphibious support and what does everyone else want to offer ? 

Still in office, damn ...

Urgently need to kill something later ...

• Like 1

Still in office, damn ...

Urgently need to kill something later ...

The server will be here when you get home buddy, grab a beer when you do and come join us for some bandit hunting :p

Hey Guys  :D

I am about most Fridays in the day time from about 09.00 onwards, if anyone is up for doing anything (bandit raid/side missions/general looting/killing any random's on the server) just let me know. I might be about in the evening but depending on the wife/ if I pass out due to working nights, if you see me online just give me a shout if you fancy meeting or if you just want a chat.

Regarding trips to the Island, I can do infantry and can drive cars/boats but I cant fly AT ALL as I just dont have the ability, have tryed to learn but I just cant get it right  :( and i dont want to crash a heli and kill us all

Also Hayward if you do put the whitelist back on (I may have missed the post about it starting again) can you add White_Devil to it as he is my mate from work and just got him back into the game and there may be an extra guy but i will let you know, and if you are not putting it back on the dont worry.

One other thing, do's anyone know if safes disappear if you dont use them for a week?  

• Like 1

Hey Uzzgub, I think safes disappear after a set time like all the other gear.  How long were you gone?   

• Like 1

Hey Uzzgub, I think safes disappear after a set time like all the other gear.  How long were you gone?   

It was almost a week so i made me way back to the base just to be on the safeside

Love the server more and more! 

For new players: I am making an hotel up north.

You can get a room for a small price (maybe just a one time payment of a little gold bars, not much).

What you get for it:

-A room.
-A personal safe (you will get the code)

-A shed to safe your stuff in (200/400 slots)
-A workbench

-(a Light pole)

The hotel also has:

-A balcony

-Multiple garages for cars
-A garden

-A MV22 to fly you around the map.

People who help me gathering stuff to finish it, will get a room with discount.

Edited by Aeregon
  • Like 1

Added (in beta, might be taken out if too buggy): Mi17's and Refuel trucks can be used as mobile repair, refuel and re ammo vehicles.  You'll still need to pay for the ammo and repair , refuel is always free :)

chance to be equipend with sniper rifles? damn. and i though the m24 counted as a sniper :P

I noticed the TS is down for quite a while. I might have a TS avaible, its my bro's TS.