haywardgb

DayZ Epoch - AI Bandits / Survivors - Side Missions - Self Bloodbag etc.

I like that with the Zed headshot ... Makes them more a thread.

Yesterday there were some strange things on the server. Maybe you can sort out.

- A Vodnik (?) was spawned half in earth at the trader in Klen after buying. Like sitting on its back and looking into the sky.

- After parking my heli before restart it was gone when I relogged and i was not in base where i logged out, I was 2500-3000 m away. Heli not found anymore.

- Guarding heli at NE respawns immediately

- Loot crates at NE did not spawn

- Due to connection loss one player lost his heli. But we cant find it at this place. After hours someone found it crashed at the point we searched at before ...

- I there a second heli patrolling? Or the one from NE lost his track.

I will check the new things you added after work, see you later!
Great things added in the meanwhile!

You get it before I could answered ...

This was what happened to Aeregon. The solution is to pull it with another vehicle away.

Reagarding NE: Must have been a strange day for the server yesterday, I checked twice with restarts between ...

Oh, sorry, it was the day before.

BTW, be careful, AI is super pissed atm ;-)

Hi, atm I am still in the office!

Hurra, first day after holiday :-(

I will be home in two hours I think ...

btw, regarding the AI: I like them harder, was just joking because you died checking the crates instead of using a scope ;-)

He bomo, told ya. I said it must be that orange cone. Btw, hayward. did you try turning it and get quickly sit inside? it will launch you like 200m in the air. happend to me : :P I landed upsidedown on the roof of the car trader :P. btw. Its hard to see which AI is survivor and which one is bandit. cant you remove some AI skins? so that its easy to see if they are bandits or survivors? Im used to bandits that mask ther face and survivors and heros to have ther face shown.

Btw,Lets blow up the rest of my old base. i got all loot transfered.

Edit: I sill got huge lagg spikes + DC's still. I hope the host will fix this fast 

Edited by Aeregon

Hi Guys

There's a new problem with the weather system - it got that bad earlier ( in an instant ) that in 3rd person I couldn't see my heli infront of me, by the time I switched to 1st person it was too late and subsequently crashed it into the site of a hill lol - might need some tweaks on the rain and fog settings ( which is what it was doing at the time ) if infact u can alter them - idk.... anyways just thought id let you know - cheers...

Edited by ukko2k