CRS Ghost

Looking for UK Epoch player

Hey,

I am 19 from the UK.

I've been playing DayZ about 1 year now, safe to say I know what I'm doing and the Mod pretty well.

I have built bases in the past and have a good understanding of the gold system on epoch.

Recently, a lot of my friends stopped playing, I'm looking for a couple of people that want to team from the UK/EU

UK/EU mainly because of timezone.

I have Skype and TeamSpeak.

My Skype is: princess.princess.

Thanks.

Hi there. Original Degree recently opened a brand new DayZ epoch (chernarus) server and now we're looking for more players to start playing here.

We have Refuel/Repair, Lift/Tow script and also soon self bloodbag! We have friendly Admins online almost all the time, We're social and very kind to all players

that joins the server. You're more then welcome to join the server! And if you have any problems at all. Just contact us on teamspeak or write ingame and you'll

get help ASAP!

Server IP: 216.244.93.26:4302

Teamspeak 3: ts3.originaldegree.net

I hope i'll see you on the server !

Hi there. Original Degree recently opened a brand new DayZ epoch (chernarus) server and now we're looking for more players to start playing here.
We have Refuel/Repair, Lift/Tow script and also soon self bloodbag! We have friendly Admins online almost all the time, We're social and very kind to all players
that joins the server. You're more then welcome to join the server! And if you have any problems at all. Just contact us on teamspeak or write ingame and you'll
get help ASAP!

Server IP: 216.244.93.26:4302
Teamspeak 3: ts3.originaldegree.net

I hope i'll see you on the server !

Not another one...........If you want people to join your clan, post in the Clan/Group Recruitment Secton. This is Survivor HQ.

Legion of Honor is recruiting

UNITED STATES - CANADA - UNITED KINGDOM - AUSTRALIA - EUROPE

Logo_zps4dee0b29.jpg

[WEBSITE]

See our recruitment post for details: Legion of Honor is recruiting again!

We have a minimum age requirement of 16. Our members are friendly and respectful, as well as active. Legion of Honor always kicks ass.

Come hang with us on TS! IP is 66.55.131.26:9188

bump (looking for a small group no clans/servers)

We have our own server, looking for players in groups and players looking to host a group

We have our own server, looking for players in groups and players looking to host a group

your welcome to join us TheGAMERelease is a Community of Gamers from the UK open to all that simply wish to join meet people, we are located on Teamspeak @ TheGAMERelease.teamspeak.net:21338

your welcome to join us TheGAMERelease is a Community of Gamers from the UK open to all that simply wish to join meet people, we are located on Teamspeak @ TheGAMERelease.teamspeak.net:21338

As posted above...

(looking for a small group no clans/servers)

Still looking for players to join me!

haha these people trying to recruit just dont read. further more im intrested

im going to add your skype now

Edited by Haru