Artis12391

Looking for people to play with.

So, hey there. I'm Artis, and I'm from Latvia.

I am looking for someone to play DayZ with, age doesn't matter, aslong as you are mature, and don't fool / troll around. Nor does the location, timezone matter.

I am looking for PEOPLE to play with, NOT clans/groups. I hate playing with clans/groups, its just not that. I'd love if I could find two or three more persons like me, wanting to have some fun in DayZ. 

I can install any mod you like, I'd personally prefer Origins or something like that.

If you're up for it, hit me up on skype - artis12391, or reply to this topic.

Hi mate! 

I'm totally up for some people to play dayz with. I'm an 18 year old very experienced dayz player who enjoys vanilla Dayz, Dayzero and Origins.

I added you on skype so we can talk more. 

Legion of Honor is recruiting

UNITED STATES - CANADA - UNITED KINGDOM - AUSTRALIA - EUROPE

Logo_zps4dee0b29.jpg

[WEBSITE]

See our recruitment post for details: Legion of Honor is recruiting again!

We have a minimum age requirement of 16. Our members are friendly and respectful, as well as active. Legion of Honor always kicks ass.

Come hang with us on TS! IP is 66.55.131.26:9188

Like epoch? join the dark angels, we are more than happy to take you in mate!:D

Dayzwebanner_zpsc6206805.png

The Association of Random Nice People or ARNP is a fun clan with strategic noob saving, bandit killing or other wise clan war battling group. ARNP is fun little community with serious and shenanigan type game-play, we also play in clan events with another group.

ARNP has a simple yet different style ranking system and we have certain positions to fill! We are a mature group and will not tolerate QQ, bullshitlying, or grievingBut still will have fun and mess around. The point is to know when to be serious and when not to be!

If you are interested please go to our website or join us on ts3.

TS3 IP: 108.61.25.67:11107
Password: Lel.