Sign in to follow this  
_Mercenary_

*NEW* DayZEpoch US StalkeR | PVP/PVE | - 1.0.2.4 - (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:ON) - (UTC-6) - StalkeR | Vilayer.com

Hello everyone,

Pleased to say this new server I have started up is running the new patch, 1.0.2.4.

So far its just a plain vanilla epoch server. Spawn in with minimal gear, PVP/PVE so play as you would like. Group up or be a lone wolf, your choice!

The server is based in the United States so US players should have a great connection. Currently hosted with Vilayer and has been running buttery smooth!

Wanting to get a great and exciting player base to join regularly. Will be hosting events often with a fellow friend of mine to make the gameplay exciting and entertaining for all.

Stary trader has barricades surrounding the side and back side to protect players from ramming vehicles and also keeps the pesky little Zeds away . Adding more content and thinking of ways to make it better for all.

So far the Admins are just myself (-Mercenary-) and my personal friend JohhnyWalker. We will help players accordingly as far as issues that may come around.

Squads/Clans are welcome. If interested in moving over we can set up a little starter kit to get them going. Going to have a little special start up kit for the first newcomers as well.

Admin abuse is nonexistent.

Hope to see you survivor's soon!

208.115.226.234:2342        DayZEpoch US StalkeR | PVP/PVE | - 1.0.2.4 - (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:ON) - (UTC-6) - StalkeR | Vilayer.com

Thanks,

-Mercenary-, JohnnyWalker