Sign in to follow this  
Xonicor

I am looking for 3 people to squad up with on Epoch

DayZ Epoch Squad

Alright, we all know that running around in Cherno with nobody to talk to is boring as hell. Especially if you've been playing for a year or more. I am here to create a squad, and build a base, and own Epoch. I'm 16, I've played for more than a year, here's what I need from you.

​REQUIREMENTS

1) 16 years or older. I'm not playing with toddlers

2) Good grammar and spelling. dont tipe lik this or im gona say fuk of

3) You need to be serious at times. I like to fool around a lot, but if we are under fire, and you're joking around, that's not going to get you far

4) You have to be fun sometimes. I hat when DayZ clans are always so serious. Joke around a little when we are not in combat or a bad situation.

5) You gotta be good at the game

6) I'm not going on your server you own, and don't advertise your server.

7)I know a troll when I see one, believe me. I've played CoD on Xbox. If you troll, you're out.

8) I play on 35-40 man servers. I'm not gonna play a server with 5 people

9) I'm not a bandit. I only kill people if they're a threat to me, or I'm in an area like an AI mission.

10) I live in America, and my timezone is Eastern.

Alright, if you pass all of this, then leave a comment describing yourself, and if I like you, I will send you a friend request via Skype, and we can chat a bit.

My name is Robert, or my in game name,

XONIC

post-170009-0-46100000-1381680398_thumb.

Edited by Xonicor

Hi, im Kyne, im 15 but trust me, im mature. I love having a mess about on servers when we're in the right situation. I live in England and im a fun person to be around i believe. IF you want to know anymore about me; contact my Skype which is, Kags77. Hope to hear from you soon, bye.