Sign in to follow this  
thisisPyro

Origins Group? Experienced Player

Looking for a couple people to get started in an origins server with. I have played origins a lot before however due to a server admin that got caught cheating my group's fortress got deleted along with all our other gear. This happened a couple months back and I have just now gotten back on Dayz. Not planning to go as far just want to some people to play with and to build a couple houses and garages with. I bandit for fun once I get everything but I have no problems working in a team. 

Looking for a couple people to get started in an origins server with. I have played origins a lot before however due to a server admin that got caught cheating my group's fortress got deleted along with all our other gear. This happened a couple months back and I have just now gotten back on Dayz. Not planning to go as far just want to some people to play with and to build a couple houses and garages with. I bandit for fun once I get everything but I have no problems working in a team. 

bump

Hit me up, on skype at Karver35 i am trying to get back into origins for the update get me a flying fortress. Wanna try and get like a 30 man group going or some nice big group.

I invite you to my new server Origins 37.157.246.138 : 11502 enjoyable gaming