ShadowOfEnvy85

cant see my character, my hud or move (still unresolved)

basically right, 

i go into multiplayer, and Hit the 'New' button on the bottom of the server list screen

Set the Host to LAN and hit OK
Select Chernarus from the map options, and 01: Deathmatch from the mission options. Click Play/Start
Follow the menu screens till i get ingame into Chernarus in some form.
Escape -> Suspend. Head back to main menu. i should now get super quick load-ins to any DayZ server and almost certainly avoid the loading screen freeze.

this worked yesterday and the day before. but now its not working as when i get in game, my character doesnt appear, i cant move and i have a blank hud like shown below.

post-171788-0-45817100-1381582004_thumb.

someone please help cause i cant exit the game either unless i click on restart then back out that way, but then i cant join a server either way.

Edited by ShadowOfEnvy85

i just go to the main menu, hit "ctrl + e" and load chernarus, give that a try instead, also you have tried this on multiple servers right?

This can't/shouldn't work, you're not loading in the addons/expansions like @Dayz etc

Just use Dayz commander and it does it all for you :)

This can't/shouldn't work, you're not loading in the addons/expansions like @Dayz etc

Just use Dayz commander and it does it all for you :)

Dayz commander doesnt work, at the loading screen, the white bar gets to about 80% then stops

In the Operation Arrowhead main menu activate the @Dayz addon/extension, you can't play without them.

How long are you waiting when the white bar stops while using commander? I have rubbish Internet, so sometimes it takes a solid 5 mins just to get past this point. While it may seem like it's freezing up, it may just be loading very slowly.