joeharper99

Looking for a player or small group

Hi guys , gonna keep it simple

looking for a small group or just a single person to play with as im bored of lone wolfing and it could be fun

skype is >joeharper99

im 19 and from uk so hopefully people relatively the same age and timezone 

play most days however my uni work must come first :P

open to any mod

• Like 1

Hi mate you're welcome to check us out @ the BSB Network (http://www.bsbnetwork.com)

We're primarily an open gaming group for adult/mature social gamers. Our prime focus is on gaming as a group of friends fairly and having a laugh. We have been around since 2002 and have supported Day Z since launch and will continue to do so well into stand alone (as well as a  few other gaming titles too). 

We have our own Day Z servers (vanilla and Epoch), having just re-launched our Epoch server with a new host and reset all the data we're focusing heavily on that mode. Our server isn't "clan stacked" and all our guys tend to split into smaller groups and play  a lot of cooperative play (PvE and base building etc) but there's also a fair bit of PvP between teams and random lone wolves, but nothing too OTT - its all good fun.

We have no silly rules or requirements, all we ask is players have a bit of common sense and that they play fair (no hacks etc). We run our own website and have a free public Teamspeak server to use for comms (anyone is welcome to join it and use it) and often have various gaming events and tournaments on Day Z for fun and giggles. Our members are based all around the world but all speak English.

Anyway if you're itnerested stop by the website to find out more and get yourself on our Teamspeak and Day Z servers - addresses can be found at our website;

http://www.bsbnetwork.com

Edited by Box
  • Like 1

If you're looking for a new server, we're a european based server which is newly made so there is little lag!

The Server mod is EPOCH

server ip: 31.3.225.43:3502

CRS Church Road Soldiers (600+ Vehicles, Active Admin, Dynamic Weather, AI patrol - foot and air, base building, custom buildings) 

:)

Hi guys , gonna keep it simple

looking for a small group or just a single person to play with as im bored of lone wolfing and it could be fun

skype is >joeharper99

im 19 and from uk so hopefully people relatively the same age and timezone 

play most days however my uni work must come first :P

open to any mod

I'd like to join you, I am from the United States and I'm an inexperienced scavenger. Additionally, I have a microphone.