Indoc

Exp player LF small team

Looking for a small team max 5 or so to play some dayz with. I would prefer to play on an epoch server because it is just better in every way imo. 

I have played hundreds of hours in both vanilla and bmrf servers.

I used to lead my own group but i am not interested in leading anyone atm unless enough individuals PM me that they want to start a group then i will

I am pvp centered, but not a mindless bandit that kills fresh spawns, i don't hesitate to take someone out if i or my group has things we don't want gone obv. 

I live in California but I play at night any day from 5pm-7am, the only days i cannot play are on Mondays and Wednesdays from 5pm-10pm pst (College)

Please have some EXP in firefights, to many times have i had to calm down squad mates because they fill vent/ts/Skype with useless jabber in serious situation E.g OMG ZEDS ON ME... OOOP IM DEAD, GUYS IM DEAD. I think in a squad v squad fight you should handle zombie problems on your own and not tell the team unless it is a legitimate concern of ours 

I am not a tight ass I just like a calm vent when we are trying to kill and not be killed :)

Pm/add me on Skype or Steam for any questions 

Steam ID: Indoc

Skype ID: JacobHplus

Legion of Honor is recruiting

UNITED STATES - CANADA - UNITED KINGDOM - AUSTRALIA - EUROPE

Logo_zps4dee0b29.jpg

[WEBSITE]

See our recruitment post for details: Legion of Honor is recruiting again!

We have a minimum age requirement of 16. Our members are friendly and respectful, as well as active. Legion of Honor always kicks ass.

Come hang with us on TS! IP is 66.55.131.26:9188

If you're looking for a new server, we're a european based server which is newly made so there is little lag!

The Server mod is EPOCH

server ip: 31.3.225.43:3502

CRS Church Road Soldiers (600+ Vehicles, Active Admin, Dynamic Weather, AI patrol - foot and air, base building, custom buildings) 

:)