Sign in to follow this  
joeyo246

[HaVoC Gaming] [Clan warfare] [15+]

post-169927-0-44617200-1381284133_thumb.

hello all, my name is Joey and my project is HaVoC Gaming, we are a community that has rising from the bottom and now is thriving. we have 10-20 active members on daily from all over the world, so theirs always bound to be someone on whenever you can be on, if not 10 people. we take pride in our sense of community in HaVoC, as we are part of the Clan Warfare Project, so this means we share a teamspeak with many other clans, ya we kill each other and talk trash in game, but when were out of game or just need some help were in each others channels laughing and having a good time. so when you join you will fit right in and feel right at home. 

Here in HaVoC we like to keep our members happy, we have bi-weekly meeting on what we can do, and change to make our members happier and enjoy there stay, we take these ideas and more often than not, implement them.

if you are interested in joining us fill out this short application in the comments below.

play style?:

what times do you normally play?:

whats your skype or easiest way to get a hold of you?:

how long have you been playing dayZ?:

our Ts3 is- clan-warfare.clants.net (poke ch4os, user, or if were not on poke hamilton and say you would like to be set up in HaVoC

my skype-joeyohara1

post-169927-0-07006800-1381284747_thumb.

My play style? Easy, Aggressive. Im the man on the front lines equipped with an assault rifle.

What times CAN I play? Roughly around 6-12

Catch me at: willschmidt916 (skype)

Been playing the vanilla mod for about a year.

My play style? Easy, Aggressive. Im the man on the front lines equipped with an assault rifle.

What times CAN I play? Roughly around 6-12

Catch me at: willschmidt916 (skype)

Been playing the vanilla mod for about a year.

accepted! add me on skype