dantoramandova

My Squad Banned On Seattle 58 - Video Proof

Yes.

We made a crude simulator of what we thought to expect. When we first saw the base we saw a bus, so we put it into the editor. When we got there, there was no bus but two shiny trucks. Nothing can really go to plan exactly but a nice scouting of the area, knowing the hiding spots, the good flanking positions, and the best way to enter a fight can help you out tremendously.

This video is proof of it and I think many others should follow this type of planning and discussion. It could really help out your team!

And I do know I WILL lose my stuff eventually, but keeping it for longer is not a bad idea eh?

Look at the youtube description' date=' they have been unbanned. I doubt we're gonna hear from the admins in here so... we may aswell just stop it here.

[/quote']

No, those admins need all their servers blacklisted. Where do we draw the line? Oh, they got unbanned, it's fine, we'll pretend it never happened. NO! It happened, remove their servers and GUID ban the admins for abusing their power.

I agree with this I seen a lot slap on the hands maybe not even that, they would make a prime example so others would think twice about banning and kicking to give the home team all the good stuff.

Really what point does the dev team step in and take action. I see a few repeat offenders (servers) who kick and ban for unfair game play reasons. BIG BIG BIG waiting line for people to start hosting a server so it's not like action taken on repeat offenders wouldn't hurt server counts.

Not saying blacklist them out right, take steps the thing is if the dev team are taking steps to settle a event and that server repeats that event and just keeps slapping them on the hand sooner or later it will hurt the community.

Just my two cents.

OH LOOKIE A PENNY.

Yes.

We made a crude simulator of what we thought to expect. When we first saw the base we saw a bus' date=' so we put it into the editor. When we got there, there was no bus but two shiny trucks. Nothing can really go to plan exactly but a nice scouting of the area, knowing the hiding spots, the good flanking positions, and the best way to enter a fight can help you out tremendously.

This video is proof of it and I think many others should follow this type of planning and discussion. It could really help out your team!

And I do know I WILL lose my stuff eventually, but keeping it for longer is not a bad idea eh?

[/quote']

And this is exactly how you would pull off an OP irl too.

In afghanistan, if we had to raid a compound, we'd construct the said compound out of HESCO and whatnot, and practice different scenarios, different means of entry etc... Dry training till you knew every single corner of that compound, and then some..

Kudos to you guys for doing it that way, and you can also tell by the execution in your video that you practiced.

I wonder, had you made special landmarks in order to better point out targets? for example if there was a single bush there, then that'd be 1 and if there was a tree not like the others that would be 2? Done that with my mates before and it has worked wonders when they're not sure where the contact is.

Video:

My squad was banned on Seattle 58 after we raided the Admin's base. This is unsportsmanlike and should be adressed.

Hate to say it but cases like this seem rampant of late and these are just the instances that are being reported! It is worrying for the future of the mod' date=' I doubt it will deter its popularity but if this becomes a long standing and widespread issue within the community then its really going to hurt the reputation and integrity of Day Z and its developers.

[hr']

Look at the youtube description' date=' they have been unbanned. I doubt we're gonna hear from the admins in here so... we may aswell just stop it here.

[/quote']

They were still banned in the first place which is a breach of server rules, the ban was long enough for them to safely relocate their admin camp, this is a clear abuse of admin power, they need to have their server status revoked surely.

Off topic but - DAYUMMMM Legendary tactics. :3 Nice video and a nice butt hurt admin to prove you did it well.

These guys need to have there server pulled. They have no right running a server ruining other peoples fun. I am addin them to our black list along with dallas 22, who did they exact same thing.

They were still banned in the first place which is a breach of server rules, the ban was long enough for them to safely relocate their admin camp, this is a clear abuse of admin power, they need to have their server status revoked surely.

This.

Fuckn pussies

ppl act like dayZ is made for them, not for other players and after they pay 40 bucks or something to a server they act like they own everything..

oh god the song at start.... im quite surprised anyone listening to dubstep has the brain capacity to set up an ambush. hats of sir :P

ALSO BAN THESE GUYS FROM HOSTING EVER AGAIN. TRASH ADMINS.

Like to see a dev or server-admin response, instead of this threading leading to the locked section -_-"