Sign in to follow this  
proangler512

need a group to play with

so i've been playing dayz for around a year now and i am still pretty terrible on my own but i can still survive just not very well. i'm playing aftermath right now and got a little frustrated from a floor killing me and stealing all my loot, if anyone wants to make a group i will be happy too, i have my own youtube channel for if this happens or if i get better, thanks please reply

name: Andru (Andrew)

in-game name: starrfiveo

Do we have to be from america?

not at all, i actually found a few people (3) 2 are from england and one from the netherlands, we're making a aftermath base atm and we keep raiding someone else i'm playing right now and i'm just mining

Hey if you wanna friendly Hero Group you should join the Anti-Bandits on Steam. Jut go my profile, click the link to my Steam Page, Find "Easy" Pete on my Friend List. PM him and ask to join. W're a Canadian-Based Hero Group but we're organising a squad for people from The Republic of Ireland and rest of the EU.

I Wanna team plz let me join in bro I am a good in firefights & I wanna become a hero but don't mind killing if we are threteaned

you online?

i wanna play origins with someone, anyone who wants to play with me add my skype: starrfiveo