Sign in to follow this  
joeharper99

Keeps Saying im running wrong version?

It keeps saying im running the wrong dayz code (2.0 im running) and i need to download 1.8 , but on my dayz commander everything is up to date? 

Any Help

Dayz code is 1.8 and that is the latest, the only thing i can think of that is 2.0 would be Taviana.

Where are you seeing you have 2.0 and what mod are you trying to play ?

The Dayz mod is version 1.8, check to make sure you have that.

Once you do then you should see the servers showing in white in DZC, white means your version matches the servers, any other servers you will need to find out what they run and downgrade if needed.

Also make sure your beta-patch is 103718

If none of that works then take a screen shot of the exact error and post it here, good luck :)

The Dayz mod is version 1.8, check to make sure you have that.

Once you do then you should see the servers showing in white in DZC, white means your version matches the servers, any other servers you will need to find out what they run and downgrade if needed.

Also make sure your beta-patch is 103718

If none of that works then take a screen shot of the exact error and post it here, good luck :)

Everything on my DayZ Commander is up to date and in white

How do i check my beta patch?

Its saying on epoch im running version 2.0 & its running 1.2 :/

The beta-patch in DZC is called ArmA 2 and shown at the top of the install/update list.

You should see your DZC version and under that is ArmA 2, latest is 103718 (stable), below that are all the mods

You got the IP & Port of the Epoch server you're trying to join ? The latest Epoch is 1.0.2.3, there is no 2.0 or 1.2

Yeah my beta patch is stable and up to date & sorry but yes that's the version its telling me to download on epoch 1.0.2.3 , but im also getting errors on taviana and vanilla day z which is very confusing as everything is up to date

Take a screen shot of the errors :) The errors give clues as to what is wrong, without seeing it then i've no idea how to help.

Problem solved thanks for your help i had epoch taviana commands in my additional search parameters , i feel like a tard 

Take a screen shot of the errors :) The errors give clues as to what is wrong, without seeing it then i've no idea how to help.