McPepHead

Looking for some Dayz players/ Clan

Hello everybody,

I've been playing dayz for a while and I've enjoyed it so much thus far, but as many of you probably know it gets really boring after some while to lone-wolf 24/7. Anyway if you're also looking for a dayz player to play with please contact me.  Just so you know I'm not the best player but I know (most) of the basics at this point so...

• Like 1

Check us out @ BSB Network (http://www.bsbnetwork.com )

We're a UK/EU community, all English speaking who have supported Day Z since launch and will be supporting it well into stand alone! We've been around since 2002 and support other games too and have our own website and TS3 server. 

We support our own DAY Z Epoch and Breaking Point servers as well as ARMA 3 Wasteland server. Were all adult/mature gamers who just like a bit of a laugh and banter as we play but do play with teams and some structure. We dont have an daft rules or requirements, just basic common sense stuff like no hacks!

Check us out if you are interested.

Edited by Box

Hello 

PDi is now recruting we are looking for members that are 16+.

We are a new commuity but groving fast we are 40+ members, every member is free to play what ever they want and do mostly what ever you want, only rules we have are that you are friendly and that you don't behave like a dick.

we have our own servers on (Dayz and a Arma 3 sa-matra,arma 3 island life and arma 3 dead nation) you are free to play on what ever sever you like if its our or a random one thats up to you.

If you are intrested go on the website and register or go on ts and ask one of the admins or me directly

TS:ts.pdi-gaming.com

WEB:http://forums.pwnage...dex.php/portal/

Looking for players or a clan so please add me too =D 

You can join my clan, the Angels of Death, if you'd like. http://angelsofdeathchapter.shivtr.com

You may think that it's pointless to join us, because you've got advertisements above from bigger and 'better' organizations. Well, that may be true, but AoD has something a clan like that can't; personality. We can shape our clan to how we want because it isn't huge, and if we stay small, no one will fight nearly as much, and loot will always be around. Have you ever tried being in a clan with 40 people? That's 40 people that need food, water, ammo, etc. and are going to get it. That reduces your chances of a good time looting, and also makes the fighting largely reduced, because 40 is just too big to screw with. You wanna have fun too, right?

Legion of Honor is recruiting

UNITED STATES - CANADA - UNITED KINGDOM - AUSTRALIA - EUROPE

Logo_zps4dee0b29.jpg

[WEBSITE]

See our recruitment post for details: Legion of Honor is recruiting again!

We have a minimum age requirement of 16. Our members are friendly and respectful, as well as active. Legion of Honor always kicks ass.

Come hang with us on TS! IP is 66.55.131.26:9188