t.hundero.us New Takistan | 69.39.239.141 : 3153

b_560_95_1.png

Heavily customized Takistan DayZ server

New towns and buildings

Air drops

Rare ammo crafting

Desert versions of camo, weapons and vehicles

Active admins

Everything from zombie AI to player stealth and loot has been rebalanced in an attempt

to make Takistan a bit more playable (and challenging) in DayZ

New Areas

New towns and villages (marked on map)

Expanded existing towns and villages

Expanded both North and South Airfields

Expanded oil fields and industrial areas

Military checkpoints on remote roads

Refugee camp, presidential retreat, mountaintop ruins

Features

Some rare ammo and items can be crafted

Occasional air drops

Self blood bag once every 5 minutes

Tweaked zed AI slightly to make the Takistan zombie hordes more realistic

30 second God Mode on spawn to protect from spawn campers

Raised the max vehicle limit to 200 (this map needs vehicles)

Full moon nights / low overcast skies

Turned off rain (in the desert...)

Added features like vehicle space counters to more closely match current DayZ

Server Rules

No spawn camping. There is a bug (feature?) on all Takistan maps that forces everyone to spawn in the same place in the South Airfield. Until we can figure out a fix for it, please don't spawn kill.

No whining... don't stress the admins.

No hacking or exploits.

No vehicle hording - two per team at base plus a heli (if you can hold on to it).

Don't talk in side chat, use our Teamspeak server.

No racist, sexist or otherwise malicious smack talk.

Admins are there to help, but if you have a lot of questions about the server check out t.hundero.us/newtakistan, most of the answers are there.

Notes

Crafting - Available only in a zed-infested village deep in the Naygul Valley. The crafting table is under a camo net - point your cursor at the green fuel can and use your scroll menu to craft. If you don't have the required components, the recipe for the item you are trying to craft will display on screen. Among other things, this is one of the only ways to get a Coyote Backpack on the map. It's also the only way to get a supply of ammo for the rarer guns.

Custom Loot Table - Low-grade military loot spawns in barracks and other military areas, with a slight chance of mid-grade (like a DMR). Mid-grade military loot spawns mostly at heli crash sites and air drops. The rarest weapons in the game (M107, satchel charges, L85A2 AWS) only spawn in occasional air drops. Rare weapons are extremely rare on this server, so if you find one you can be pretty sure that you will be hunted down. Beware.

Air Drops - Drops happen every 1 to 2 hours, mostly at the red areas marked on the map. Generally, they are filled with generic relief gear, but occasionally a rare weapon or item drops.

Medical Supplies - Basic medical supplies (bandages, pain killers) can be found in most areas. Blood bags can only be found in field hospital tents, which are located in the two airfields, Feruz Abad and the refugee camp. The tent in the refugee camp is the only place outside of crash sites and air drops where you will find medical boxes.

New and Rebuilt Areas

KyFgcBo.jpg

oeFCPVQ.jpg

Refugee Camp

u2upwmG.jpg

Presidential Retreat

nE9VI0i.jpg

Edited by HeraclesJones

It occurred to me that there are barns in remote areas of Chernarus where you can sometimes find Jerry Cans, etc, and Takistan doesn't have an equivalent. So I added junk yards in remote areas, where you can sometimes find vehicle parts. Also adding player bases.

Edited by HeraclesJones

Let me know, e-mail me at metallifan035@gmail.com, or add me on steam or something, steam account name is metallifan035. Hope to get back to playing soon! Please let me know what is going on buddy!

This Takako_sempai from your server Jones, I thought I'd post some Ideas I have for your server, not sure if you still read this topic but anyway.

1st: I have a list that would make great addtions to your server, Not all are needed but they are definitely worth a look:

MP Compatible Fast Rope Addon

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5791

ShackTac Movement

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12540

Two LightS Beam

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16582

Night lighting effects (This one is needed very bad the main reason is the camp and fire barrels cause too much performace drop)

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7137

2nd:

The factions idea I have is like this, we need more player skins from Arma 2 and OA for this to work should be too hard to add more clothes, But then again you know more about this type of thing.

Once we have more clothes in the loot table, each uniform from the diffrent Factions.

(You might have different uniforms from the same faction)

Players that find that type of uniform can be in that faction. So far I think 2 Factions would be good to test if it goes well, so for Takistan we would have US forces and Takistan Rebels. The US force players would get money in account only that player could use to get US weapons, Vehicles and buy Npc's that guard the base they set up and the way to get money for the US players would be to kill Takistan Rebels or kidnapping survivors or Takistan Rebels and bringing them to base, and the same for the Takistan Rebels.

3rd:

Also I think that You might be able to add "Training books" to the loot table and what they would do is add Classes for Survivors, meaning if a survivor found a Pilot book he could fly a plane, or if he found a Marksman book then he could use sniper rifles and they would stack meaning a survivor could be both, But US and Takistan would have something like that too but it would be in the uniform they wear if a person in the US faction was a sniper and wanted to change classes they would just change uniforms from Sniper to Pilot. so Players would have to choose be a Survivor and be a jack of all trades or be in a faction with better access to gear.

Good ideas, but most of them would require me to create a mod instead of just customize a map, which is what we have now. I'll think about how we might be able to get something like this in.

Added more "Takistani" type weapons to the barracks, including Makarov SD, RPK and AK 107. Since there are 22 barracks in Takistan, they now drop AK variants commonly while other weapons are less common there.

Still messing with tweaks to the loot table. If anyone is familiar with the DayZ spawn code and thinks they can help solve the Takistan spawn bug, please send me a message. Thanks.

By popular demand, you can now craft Czech packs as well as Coyote in the Naygul Valley. Since 24 slot packs are extremely rare on this server, crafting is your best option. When you get to the valley, watch out for rocks, zeds, bandits.

... and additional buildings in Landay, since no one every seems to go there...

ALSO there is now a very slight chance of a gold-plated AKS dropping in the mansion at the Presidential Retreat. Rare as a Mounain Dew, however. Tada.