Sign in to follow this  
dArKHaLf (DayZ)

Looking for group (ORIGINS, Epoch, Epidemic)

Hi,

I'm a 33 year old guy, playin' DayZ a year ago or so. From this I've played mostly Origins (7 months), but our stuff was lost because the server owner did not pay the rental fee's.

So my friend quit DayZ and now I'm usually playing Overwatch alone (which is kinda annoying because all the hackers, the KoS and stuff). 

Therefore I'm looking for a group where I can join. 

Group preferences: 

-EU timezone preferred

-English speaking

-Have TS (or at least a channel)

-Mature

-Have a sense of humor

-Do not have  extra strict rules (eg.: you HAVE to be online every day)

I think this is pretty much it. If any of the readers thinks I'd fit in their community please gimme a link or ts adress and we'll see :)

dArK

Edited by dArKHaLf
  • Like 1

Hi mte sounds like you might be interested in our group, BSB Network - http://www.bsbnetwork.com

We're a mature/Adult group of UK/EU gamers that have been playing together since 2002 and have supported Day Z since launch. We have our own website, TS3, Day Z (Epoch) and ARMA 3 servers already and are always open to fair gamers who like a laugh anda  bit of banter. We will also be supporting stand alone from day 1 too. We have no daft rules, just some common sense conduct rules (obvious stuff really that revolves around not being a cock end and no cheating!)

Now would be a good time to get on board too as we're just about to relaunch our Epoch server after losing some data and opting for a "fresh" start - Check out our website for more details and feel free to hop on our TS3 server .

Edited by Box