vBUTCHERv

EVIL GAMERZ IS NOW RECRUITING FOR DAYZ STANDALONE

All Hail to your mighty Leader "Butcher"

Satan cant handle losing, Hey Satan. We're ready to make you cry, Again.

QQ

• Like 2

Yo giving heads up! Bunch of squeakers that Kill teammates "On Accident" often. I recruited 5 people then got banned for not wanting to do a 10 man squad. I wouldn't waste my time on them again. Only me and 2 other people were half decent. Clan leader and buddie of his.

• Like 5

LOL ALL THESE HATERS ......KEEP ME ON YOUR MIND TOMMIE GIRL.

Yo giving heads up! Bunch of squeakers that Kill teammates "On Accident" often. I recruited 5 people then got banned for not wanting to do a 10 man squad. I wouldn't waste my time on them again. Only me and 2 other people were half decent. Clan leader and buddie of his.

THAT WAS TRIPPY WHO KILLED YOU AND THATS NOT WHY YOU GOT BANNED.

haha 3 of your squeaker clan mates killed me. Not hate fact. Enjoy childish antics if you join his clan. Only the leader and 1 other dude know anything about dayz. So don't join if you are looking for "good" players. If you want to have fun and listen to people scream in their mics... enjoy. Also they ban for no reason at all. So be careful.

Edited by Scinoba

haha 3 of your squeaker clan mates killed me. Not hate fact. Enjoy childish antics if you join his clan. Only the leader and 1 other dude know anything about dayz. So don't join if you are looking for "good" players. If you want to have fun and listen to people scream in their mics... enjoy. Also they ban for no reason at all. So be careful.

proof?

lawl my proof is me laughing at your shit team skill... 3 of them killed me on "accident" They all sound like they are 12 besides maybe 3 of them out of 15ish. Very childish. The chad E. G ChadCorp sounds like he is 14 then when he is called on sounding like a child he trys to put a deeper voice on like a child. No balls clan... No balls.....

lawl my proof is me laughing at your shit team skill... 3 of them killed me on "accident" They all sound like they are 12 besides maybe 3 of them out of 15ish. Very childish. The chad E. G ChadCorp sounds like he is 14 then when he is called on sounding like a child he trys to put a deeper voice on like a child. No balls clan... No balls.....

you sure cause thats not proof

• Like 1

CHAD DONT BOTHER  ,HES TROLLING .....HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS .A BUNCH PLAYIN STANDALONE  RIGHT NOW ,,COME JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK TO PLAY..

• Like 1

CHAD DONT BOTHER  ,HES TROLLING .....HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS .A BUNCH PLAYIN STANDALONE  RIGHT NOW ,,COME JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK TO PLAY..

ok