Sign in to follow this  
supaflyx3

Spawn clipped in to a house in Novy Sobor.

Date/Time:

6/20/2012 5:30PM PST~

What happened:

I spawned after dying and spawned in Novy Sobor clipped inside a house

Where you were:

Novy Sobor

What you were doing:

Spawning

Current installed version:

Server(s) you were on:

Seattle 65

Your system specs:

Intel Core i7 920 D0

ASUS Sabertooth X58

24GB DDR3-1600 Muskin RAM @ correct timings

120GB Corsair Force GT SSD

500GB seagate games drive

2TB hitachi data drive

EVGA GTX560ti SC

Timeline of events before/after error:

Before:

I was in Balota with a friend trying to get to Komarovo to gather food and water when we was taken down by Zeds and i ran out of ammo and just let them kill me, after that i spawned in Novy Sobor clipped in to the house, I disconnected from the server and rejoined many times hoping it would fix it.

Sorry for the dupe thread, obviously i can't read.

Nevermind i fixed it myself, had to vault over the wall i was stuck in, took a few minutes to get out of there but now i have some decent gear =D

This just happened to me! 1.7.1.5 as well. I was climbing a ladder to a hospital, got to the top of the ladder, couldn't get on the roof. I tried pivoting myself to get loose and fell to my death. I respawned prone under some building and can't get out. I tried rolling/crouching/standing still stuck prone. I can't vault out like you apparently. HELP!!

Edit: I have no idea where I was when this happened or where I am now after respawning :(

My advice is to just respawn, reason I didn't do that is because i spawned in Novy Sobor which was odd and I haven't been there before so i was determined to be freed :P

happened to me too. Haven't found this thread earlier, so I created another thread, which isn't approved yet. Sorry.

But yeah, I would like to be free. Any way to achieve this? Haven't been able to achieve the vaulting :/