Sign in to follow this  
valiant 1-4

Camo Clothing....Not really camoflaged is it?

Camo could be alot better, It leaves your arms exposed and in some ways less camoflaged.

Be nice to have a cap or boonie to cover the head too.

Just think it makes it kind of pointless, just your chest and legs alone doesn't really make it worth while. Why not use a skin with a shirt and boonie/cap?

Have you ever had camo gear before? If you are running around a bush you blend right in, and your arms don't really give your position away that bad. Although I do like what you are suggesting, I do think they should add more types of clothing into the mod.

Its much better than that crap you start with. Youll get spotted a mile away with that on.

I agree.

If I have a civil suit, I keep reloggin till I get black skinned one ... as White+blue is like a big sign saying "Kill me, I'm here!"

Its much better than that crap you start with. Youll get spotted a mile away with that on.

I agree.

If I have a civil suit' date=' I keep reloggin till I get black skinned one ... as White+blue is like a big sign saying "Kill me, I'm here!"

[/quote']

Even if you relog until you find a civilian skill you like that doesn't mean other people see you in that skin. I've tested this with my friends.

I agree.

If I have a civil suit' date=' I keep reloggin till I get black skinned one ... as White+blue is like a big sign saying "Kill me, I'm here!"

[/quote']

Even if you relog until you find a civilian skill you like that doesn't mean other people see you in that skin. I've tested this with my friends.

Really ?!

DAMN!

I thought I was almost invisible with that "hard worked" black suit when lying at the treeline trying to find the source of these gunshots.. oh well.

I agree.

[/quote']

The civvie skins are screwey like that. Just because you see a certain skin doesn't mean everyone sees the same skin. To me, camo is MUCH better than civvie, and ghillie is MUCH better than camo.

Yea the only problem is that the camo suit and ghillie suit are not the easiest thing to come by... and if your lucky enough to get one you end up getting killed by someone who thinks they can take it off your corpse (which they cant).

Have they fixed the draw distance thing with grass etc?

Camo clothing IS better, I just thought it made more sense to have a shirt/jacket as well, as i say maybe with a boonie.

It does for now, just hoping they use one of the many other player models that fully cover you.