Sign in to follow this  
joeoye2

Great Epoch server Huge active squads! Looking for more squads! ACTIVE PVP! SELF-BLOOD BAGGING!

Day of Salvation epoch Server! http://dos-gaming.com/news.php

Just wanted to let you know about the server that my clan are a part of, it has very active admins that deal with any bad behavior on the server very maturely and are willing to help out new players on the server. There are already some well established clans on the server and we are looking for more! The server is fairly new so still tons of space for bases to be built!. This server doesn't lack PvP, although there are a mixture of heroes and bandits so not everyone is out to kill you. If you are interested then please join as we need more active clans and lone wolves to increase the player count a little. If you are interested please check it out. The server is hosted by the DoS clan and have few rules in order to make the server more enjoyable for everybody. If you have any questions you want answered before you join feel free to come and ask in our teamspeak!

Rules:

- No camping / killing / stealing while at trader zones
- No griefing player bases unless player is inside the base
- No exploiting or glitching

Look for ward to seeing you guys :)

Joe
Server I.P: 37.59.29.178:2302
Teamspeak I.P: ts3.gtxgaming.co.uk:1034

Edited by joeoye2

Yeah, you should join this server if you want to play some Epoch! Good server, no downtime, no lag, good and friendly players.

Come and take a look!

i would recommend this server!

nice scripts, admins, players

admins are very active and helpful and maintain the server well, issues are solved quickly

come and join!