Sign in to follow this  
Cozza LIVE

DayZ Australian Servers?

Anyone know any good Aussie servers?

Edit: Someone PM'd me one so never mind. And I don't know how to delete a thread  :D

Edited by Cozza LIVE

Balota Buddies.

Balota Buddies Current AU Servers:

AU46 Overwatch:   119.252.190.173:2332
AU46 Survival:        119.252.190.173:2302
AU46 Factions:        119.252.190.196:2312
AU46 Weapons:      119.252.190.196:2302
AU46 Namalsk:        119.252.190.173:2322
#GX AU46 Origins:  103.4.19.51:4302

TEAMSPEAK: ts.balotabuddies.net

Edited by REDRUMRHY
  • Like 2

Balota Buddies.

Balota Buddies Current AU Servers:

AU46 Overwatch:   119.252.190.173:2332
AU46 Survival:        119.252.190.173:2302
AU46 Factions:        119.252.190.196:2312
AU46 Weapons:      119.252.190.196:2302
AU46 Namalsk:        119.252.190.173:2322
#GX AU46 Origins:  103.4.19.51:4302

TEAMSPEAK: ts.balotabuddies.net

Wow! Thanks so much I didn't think i would get such an extensive post of servers. 

Wow! Thanks so much I didn't think i would get such an extensive post of servers. 

That's fine. Yeah we are known alot, But people seem to still not find us, So if you have any friends looking let them know about us!

Thanks!

- Moderator for BB.

Edited by REDRUMRHY

That's fine. Yeah we are known alot, But people seem to still not find us, So if you have any friends looking let them know about us!

Thanks!

- Moderator for BB.

Ill make sure to tell my friends! Also I will defiantly be playing on that survival server. Do you play on it? Oh yeah and whats the difference with a normal and a veteran server?

Ill make sure to tell my friends! Also I will defiantly be playing on that survival server. Do you play on it? Oh yeah and whats the difference with a normal and a veteran server?

Thankyou for this.

I play on majority of Serves, Most people play on Survival later on in the day, Just like all of the Servers. (people do things during the day :P)

Veteran is Harder, But I have never noticed it to be hard. Our Servers are always managed by Moderators, Most Moderators don't even play the game much, They work on other things for the Community, So you can't expect any Admin Abuse. - Which is prohibited in BB.

You'll notice alot of BB Members are on Teamspeak, So if I see you on, I'll happily introduce myself to you and all the people behind BB. And the same with your friends too!

- We also have one of the best Anti-Hacks out there, The Owner is a great developer and has introduced BB with the most useful Anti-Hack ever. So you know you'll be safe.

Edited by REDRUMRHY

Thankyou for this.

I play on majority of Serves, Most people play on Survival later on in the day, Just like all of the Servers. (people do things during the day :P)

Veteran is Harder, But I have never noticed it to be hard. Our Servers are always managed by Moderators, Most Moderators don't even play the game much, They work on other things for the Community, So you can't expect any Admin Abuse. - Which is prohibited in BB.

You'll notice alot of BB Members are on Teamspeak, So if I see you on, I'll happily introduce myself to you and all the people behind BB. And the same with your friends too!

- We also have one of the best Anti-Hacks out there, The Owner is a great developer and has introduced BB with the most useful Anti-Hack ever. So you know you'll be safe.

Yeah DayZ is almost not even fun when people have "Godmode" or decides to kill everyone on the server -_- Thank god for the anti hack system haha.

Edit: Sorry i meant the weapons+ server instead of the survival but there pretty much the same anyway right?

Edited by Cozza LIVE

Yeah DayZ is almost not even fun when people have "Godmode" or decides to kill everyone on the server -_- Thank god for the anti hack system haha.

Edit: Sorry i meant the weapons+ server instead of the survival but there pretty much the same anyway right?

Weapons + is out most active Server, Its PVP Encouraged, But you can Survive if you want to. Survival is just Vanilla.

Weapons + is out most active Server, Its PVP Encouraged, But you can Survive if you want to. Survival is just Vanilla.

So its more of a shoot-on-sight kind of server?

So its more of a shoot-on-sight kind of server?

Indeed it is!

Edited by REDRUMRHY

Oh well thats cool too! But I do want to play on a populated survival server as well so I don't have to worry about being shot ALL the time... any suggestions? Because the one you said only has a couple of people on it...

Oh well thats cool too! But I do want to play on a populated survival server as well so I don't have to worry about being shot ALL the time... any suggestions? Because the one you said only has a couple of people on it...

Yeah, It's Sunday, We usually range from 25+

I know why now, We just updated to the latest patch!

I just saw that then! Awesome, can't wait to play :D

No worries!

Are you admin or anything on any of the servers?

Why not just come play on the NZ servers? normally a few people on.

Why not just come play on the NZ servers? normally a few people on.

I thought that if you play on a server in your region it's not as laggy and stuff...

you seem to be aware of the "straya" server i was going to suggest lol. when it's updated to latest patch though check out the dayz bonfire servers, chernarus 1 is survival based and once it gets updated hopefully will be way more full.  

you seem to be aware of the "straya" server i was going to suggest lol. when it's updated to latest patch though check out the dayz bonfire servers, chernarus 1 is survival based and once it gets updated hopefully will be way more full.  

Yeah, I just put it as my signature so i don't forget it :D but i saved the IP's of the Balota Buddies servers as well. It's always good to have multiple servers to go on  :thumbsup:

I dunno about up in Brissy, but in Melbourne the NZ servers have pretty much identical ping to AU ones. I could recommend Snap DayZ, which is a kiwi server. It's a fairly PvP oriented server with two or three clans fighting each other a lot, but I enjoyed being a lone wolf on it. It's really well maintained and administrated too. I don't play it anymore because it's a bit too PvP for me now, but it has a very good community, updated frequently and great antihax.

Their FB page is: /SnapDayz?fref=ts if you wanna check it out.

The server IP is: 111.69.54.46:2302
They've also got a Namalsk server, an Origins server, an Overwatch server, and soon to have an Epoch server.