Sign in to follow this  
dzemboc@yahoo.com

Dayz Origins Group needs 1-2 more people

Hello,

We are looking for 1 or 2  players to join us on a dayz Origins server. We will be on tonight if you want to try and meet up.

About us   :thumbsup: 

Currently play on a well populated server 25-35 people on during most of the day. We have a base setup with houses, garages, and have vehicles choppers included. Have pretty much at least 1 of every high end gun and disregard ak's and m16's when looting. Play as bandits but are friendly with other clan's/ groups on the server to do sector B runs and pvp. We are both 18+ and have our own private Teamspeak Server.

You

Have played Dayz Origins before for 2+ months(Possibly other mods but 6+ months)

Have Mic for TeamSpeak

Age 18+

Ability to PVP and PVE

Able to play by yourself for periods of time

Someone who is looking to play with a tactical and organized group

Someone who will work for their own gear and sufficient 

Not looking for   :ph34r: 

New players

Teach people how to play the game

Players who want to be picked up and handed gear upon entering the server

Under 18

Someone who rages out when killed and quits

Someone who Griefs by blowing up all vehicles and kills unarmed noobs

:beans: If you think you fit this description and we sound like something you might want to try Send me a PM on skype dzemboc77 or join our TS at tscan1.vilayer.com:9994 . We will try you out giving you a 24/48 period of time to prove yourself worthy. 

Edited by dzembo
  • Like 2

CraigDZ and server is Gaming Cabin, On it right now...Just getting started as we got banned on our other server for killing the admins at sector b

Dude I would like to join, tough I am 16 years old, I've got quite experience in the game, and even more in Arma 2, I could say I've been playing for quite a long time, also, I have some experience with tacticals mods, such as Ace, Acre, and Multi-Sesion plays. I well... have play'd DayZ a really few times with other persons, in a team to be more specific, none of my friends actually liked the game, so I had to play alone, tough I've been in some clans and had really good times tough they all went inactive due to bad internal organization. I became more compassive with new players, since for some reason when I started DayZ, most people were friendly to me, I don't really know why haha.