Sign in to follow this  
Vegarg

Looking for People to play Epoch|16+|English|Mic Required

Me and some friends are looking for some more people to play Dayz Epoch with!  We are fairly knowledgable about the game, and are activly seeking others to add to our small, close-knit group!
Our Requirements:

• Must be at or above the age of 16.  No exceptions.
  • Must have a Microphone.  Again no exceptions.  Dayz is a game that was meant to be played with a mic and without one, it makes communication difficult
  • Must speak english.
  • Must use Razer Comms.  This is probably the first exception that you may have a problem with.  WHY NOT SKYPE OR TEAMSPEAK!?!?!?!?!  Razor comms offers fantastic sound quality, an easy to use user interface, and allows in-game access.  Trust me, you will thank me later.  It is an easy, and quick installation so it shouldn't be a problem.  Here is the download link.

http://www.razerzone.com/comms

• Have some DayZ experience.  I'm not asking for memorization of maps, or ridiculous sniper skills.  All I am asking is for a general knowledge of locations, weapons, and vehicles.

How to get in Contact:
To contact us post a reply in this thread.
Other Information:
Our current server will be told to you if you are accepted.  We usually play at about 7:00 PM EST.  On weekends we usually play alot longer.  Any other questions please post below.

Edited by Vegarg

I am guessing you guys play on US servers? I am down to play, been looking for a group on epoch for a while now. I am 22 and have been playing dayz for about a year. 

Just got bored of Origins which I played for 2-3 months and looking to start Epoch which I hear is pretty fun. 

Mic: Yes

Add me on skype, would love to start playing Epoch with a nice group of lads.

Usually play 5-10pmEST 

meh i have all requirements but 

age limit but no exceptions i see

meh should let younger players join

I'd like to join up. I want a tight-knit group of guys that communicate and are active.

I'm interested in joing a group I meet all the requirements I will gladly download razor .... I'm looking forward to hearing from you, you can add me on steam if you want my name is bryce72386

nvm sorry

Edited by Rooneye

PDi is now recruting we are looking for members that are 16+.

We are a multi-gaming community looking for members for all games, most of our members have and play Dayz.

We are looking for members 16+ with a positive attitude. Are you interested?

Join us on TeamSpeak and meet us so we can get to know you.

Our community have servers with Dayz Epoch Taviana as well as an Official Dead Nation Dayz Server (EU2) for Arma 3.

We hope to meet new people and have you become a member in our Community.

Teamspeak:

Ts.pdi-gaming.com

Web

Apply