Sign in to follow this  
pegruder

Dayz 1.8 Server Issues

So I had a successful working Dayz server 1.7.7.1 for some time now.  I saw that 1.8 was realeased so I went for the upgrade.  I replaced the files, updated the sql DB( I think correctly) even got Sarge AI working.  Server came up no issues, however on first load, I get a blank page.  I disco and reconnect and start up 0 items.  Not even my default loadout.  I noticed it seems the database was condensed to only a few tables now.  It appears the entire player system has been redone.  Aside from that, I also have no vehicles on my server any more.  I'm ok with starting over on my server, but is there anyway to set a default loadout and get vehicles back?  Better yet any way to restore my old DB and upgrade it?  I have a copy of my backed up DB.  Any ideas what went wrong?

Also - Day/Night cycles seem to no longer work as well...

Edited by pegruder

I'm also looking for information on converting my 1.7.7.1 database to 1.8.  There must be something out there easier than individually converting thousands of lines into the 1.8 database. I've been searching for hours now and I haven’t been able to find anything on this. I'm running a private server on DayZ.ST and from what I can tell most of the tables haven’t changed and should be a quick move.

Edited by Jim90

Im ok with starting from scratch, I just want to get vehicles back in.  I miss driving from town to town or fixing up a heli.  Not even sure where the vehicles should be in the DB with all the changes.