Just reporting a server that me and a buddy were trying to log into tonight, with a decent ping and timezone we thought it would be a good server to play, we connected once and got kicked. Then found it again and it was locked, only 4 players on.

Dayz Zombie RPG - DE Sacred Warriors [GMT -6 | 1.7.15 | 93965 | CH:ON Regular] Supported by www.dayzforum.net | Vilayer.com.

^ Thats the whole server name as found in the list.

Same thing now I filter actually, I understand that the patch has just come out and people are making sure servers are working right but we didnt get any warning before kicks or anything.

Dayz Zombie RPG - DE Sacred Warriors [GMT -6 | 1.7.15 | 93965 | CH:ON Regular] Supported by www.dayzforum.net | Vilayer.com.

Was just playing on this one, 24/24 then 20 of us get booted and the server gets locked! 4 guys left playing: Duke Eazy, Keko & Matschi. Seriously wtf??

ok doke i don't get this server at all.

Once again me and a fellow clan member have been kicked from the server without reason along with 20 other players.

Then there are 4 people left on the server (Duke, Eazy, Keko, Matschi" now i believe Eazy is the server admin.

The same happened to this server late last night as well, its becoming a bit too regular considering there is no patches to check or debug so one has to wonder what they are doing with 4 players on a locked server at least twice a day ? huh ?

Screenie here...

http://dominicrogers.com/arma2oa_2012-06-22_23-04-29-91.jpg

Oh look, now the server is open again and eazy isn't on it.

Just wtf are these guys doing on this server, shame cos its a nice server...

ok this is just taking the piss, got back on the server and 2 mins later KICKED again.

yeah I just got back on for a few mins then got kicked and it's locked again. Easy and Matschi are now the only ones on it.

Avoid this server!

It's Battleye Control guys.

More and more servers are using it. It locks the server to control flow into the server.

It also kicks for a preset high ping. Depends on what the server admin wants as the setting.

Uh no,

no no no no no

This was quite specifically admin kick one by one, and then the server got locked with only the usual 4 people left on it.

I don't care what you think or say this was clearly abuse of the admins power and quite frankly it shouldn't be allowed.

Just a bit pissed off with spending 30 mins to get 3 clan members on the same server to all get kicked for what ?

Uh no' date='

no no no no no

This was quite specifically admin kick one by one, and then the server got locked with only the usual 4 people left on it.

I don't care what you think or say this was clearly abuse of the admins power and quite frankly it shouldn't be allowed.

Just a bit pissed off with spending 30 mins to get 3 clan members on the same server to all get kicked for what ?

[/quote']

Then go to another server dude.

It's not that hard.

Whining about it here does no good.

WildGunsTomcat, this is obviously not BEC.

BEC does not kick 20 people at once.

BEC does not lock unless 5 or more people are loitering in the lobby (default is 5 people. I set mine to 10)

On a side note, I'm pretty sure you cannot change the max users allowed in a server unless you:

1. shut server down

2. change config file

3. start server again

If there are commands that can do this without restarting the server, I'd love to know.

The whole just play on another server song and dance is a bit old by now Tom. People get comfortable on a server and start accumulating wealth. When shitbird admins start locking up and locking people away from their goods, "find another server dude..." is just a big "fuck you!"

Yes i am fully aware that there are millions of other server that would take me 20 mins to find a slot on just like this one, but we are a group of players who are happy with this servers quality/ping etc etc (also its light when we are playing late at night).

All i ask really is that the server admins follow the rules by keeping the servers open and playable the same way that us players follow the rules by not cheating etc etc.

And as i'm not the only person who has experienced this problem with this server i feel it should perhaps be asked, "what are they doing?" that's all.

We pay we play guys ... buy your own server we lock the server when we got about 10 player for playing alone !

We pay we play guys ... buy your own server we lock the server when we got about 10 player for playing alone !

BEWARE - The same restrictions apply to Non-Dev run servers!

- IT MAY NEVER BE PASSWORDED

- NO OTHER KEYS OR MODS. NONE. PERIOD.

- NO KICKING TO MAKE ROOM FOR 'FRIENDS' OR CLANMATES

- NO LOCKING THE SERVER

- NO EDITING DAYZ/MISSION FILES

- IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO UPDATE YOUR SERVER TO THE LATEST VERSION OF DAYZ

- Minimum slot count of 40 (30 for countries where bandwidth is expensive i.e. developing countries)

- Their are only two reasons why you' date=' as a server owner, should ban a player on your server. Those two reasons are: Malicious talk, and racism. You may not ban a user for stealing your loot, killing you, spying on you, etc.

- You may only kick for disruptive behavior (such as continued VOIP over side channel). But you may not kick due to race or language or because the person does something you do not like.

- Kicking for extremely excessive ping or desync is permitted, but if abused is grounds for blacklisting[/quote']

Read and follow or you'll be paying for a server box with no HIVE access.

LOL just LOL

@ CriticaI do what ever you mean ;) i can change my ip 200 tims that mean :) shut up

aa and all player about a ping of 150 will be kick automatic

Then there are 4 people left on the server (Duke' date=' Eazy, Keko, Matschi" now i believe Eazy is the server admin.

[/quote']

Names look familiar - I was voted off of a 4 man server by the other 3 guys ... twice .... then a short time later the 4th guy showed up

@ CriticaI do what ever you mean ;) i can change my ip 200 tims that mean :) shut up

aa and all player about a ping of 150 will be kick automatic

Any servers not following the guidelines will be disconnected from the centralized character database. No ip changing will help you in circumventing that.

As you don't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed, I'm starting to doubt your capabilities to run any servers at all.

Smells like a troll.

jaja critical do what ever you want

Could you kindly share your server's name? I'd be happy to post an abuse complaint in your name if you feel incapable of doing it by yourself.

I dont share my servername for you ;) but i dont understand why you cant play on antoher server why you need to play on "my Server" i pay ?

i dont loot my spawns and kill players on other server i got my server now 2 month and i never play on other server everytime i got my own server ! thats the problem im not a fucking SERVER HOPPER and the rest of my clan same !

We Pay for our server and i dont understand it why you shutting up

- i cant close my server

- i cant kick a player for my own member

- i cant do anything

ONLY PAY ^^ ? year thats the right way to host a server ....

Than give all servers a own database and problem will be fixed

I am not one to feed the troll... Well, I kind of am. I own trollinmylawn.com lol.

...but, just reading Finest's replies makes me laugh. I want this thread to keep going.

Fortehlawls.

Need video or screenshot proof, I don't think the devs look into it otherwises.

I am not one to feed the troll... Well' date=' I kind of am. I own trollinmylawn.com lol.

...but, just reading Finest's replies makes me laugh. I want this thread to keep going.

Fortehlawls.

[/quote']

inoright? this kid is hilarious. Check his post history, it'll make you cringe :D