Sign in to follow this  
DevilzNexus

[NEW] Devils Sand Pit DayZ Epoch Takistan [/w Mods]

Welcome to the Devils Sand Pit

vfQzPzk.jpg

I wont bore you with a wall of text, but instead give you a brief overview and my opinions.

Hope to see you in there, happy gaming.

[|Sarge AI|600+ Vehicles|Base Building|DayZ Missions|JSRS|Tow|Halo Drops|Animated Heli Crashes|Animated C130 Crashes|Dance Around Fires|NPC's|Self BloodBag|Salvage Cars|]

Server IP: 91.121.20.119:2312

TeamSpeak IP: 46.20.116.64:13527

The Devils Sand Pit is a new Epoch DayZ server for those bored of the more mainstream maps or just want a change. We have a dedicated player-base and down to earth, active admins who are also players just like you. We have an array of mods and the lead admin is a scripter, so any broken issues will be resolved asap. So why not come join us? Strive to survive with some friends, or prey on the weak as a bandit, everything is up to you. After-all, the world has ended, so who's going to stop you?

A list of rules:

-Do not shoot/destroy/sell locked vehicles or you will be banned.

-No stealing/selling other players property inside safe zones.

-No camping outside trader to kill players.

-No using trader to avoid combat.

-Trader is not a car park, leave vehicles there at your own risk.

-And of course the very basic rules that everyone should know. No hacking, dupe ect.

Server Restart:

Every four hours; 3,7,11 GMT

Any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me or post here, hope to see you in the server. Thank you.

Edited by DevilzNexus

Great server but you have some issues....  

Kill self in AI arena just makes you lie there forever.   

I am currently in the AI arena (got there by mistake and no way to get out).

Gear dissappears from backpacks while stored in tents or safe..

When dying.. you can just abort and start over.. you have to log out and relog to respawn.

Edited by Fdmedic03

Great server but you have some issues....  

Kill self in AI arena just makes you lie there forever.   

I am currently in the AI arena (got there by mistake and no way to get out).

Gear dissappears from backpacks while stored in tents or safe..

When dying.. you can just abort and start over.. you have to log out and relog to respawn.

Yeah we've had some issues with the AI arena and will get on it, the gear dissappearing from backpacks is beyond our control, if you have a backpack, inside of a container and the server restarts, the stuff in the backpack doesn't save. I believe that's a Dayz/Epoch thing, 'exploitable' or something. And the having to relog, that's also a Dayz issue that we have no control over, you'll have to take it directly to the Dayz mods.