murate

Blacklist of EU Servers (Updated Daily)

[RFP] Bandits

RFP clan members are bandits. They all from russia and they playing oftenly EU servers. I saw a guy runing in airfield. I open fired on air and typed on side chat warning shoots friend or foe ? They just killed me without giving any warning or info. Just letting you guys know.

G.R.U team ,

russians, cheating and spawning gear ( saw them with M107 TWS and MK16 ).

p.s. If you guys have blacklist please share with us.

Why would you blacklist someone for playing the game within it's parameters? Blacklisting is for people who cheat or exploit the game in some way.

G.R.U team, russians, cheating and spawning gear ( saw them with M107 TWS and MK16 ).

Why is it that whenever someone makes something nice someone else has to come and fuck all the fun up?

But yeah, listing hackers on your kills list is a bit of a stupid idea. Just hope they dont have aimbot on or something. Just that you dont get prepared and then get buttf**ked by them.

But rather try to give a notice to others of them. Always warn players when there are cheaters on.

I've noticed that 9 times out of 10 RUS players will just shoot on sight... Coupled with the fact that the same amount of them do not use voice or type in english (I can speak some Russian, but am unable to read/ write it) and I tend to avoid anyone with a cyrillic name.

Side note/ off topic:

Gounddog, your sig is hilarious to me because I know the original artist, the person it's modeled after, and the project it was drawn for. haha

[RFP] Bandits

RFP clan members are bandits. They all from russia and they playing oftenly EU servers. I saw a guy runing in airfield. I open fired on air and typed on side chat warning shoots friend or foe ? They just killed me without giving any warning or info. Just letting you guys know.

p.s. If you guys have blacklist please share with us.

... and in what does this warrant a blacklisting?

From what I can tell, most people start these blacklists to identify bandits, player killers and those who 'shoot first, ask later' so other players are aware of their behaviour. Think of it as a survivor's reputation getting around as survivors have radioed each-other the identities of known bandits.

It is not to be confused with a cheater/hacker blacklist. These people have done nothing illegal in game terms - it's simply being argued that what they're doing is morally unacceptable. :P

From what I can tell' date=' most people start these blacklists to identify bandits, player killers and those who 'shoot first, ask later' so other players are aware of their behaviour. Think of it as a survivor's reputation getting around as survivors have radioed each-other the identities of known bandits.

It is not to be confused with a cheater/hacker blacklist. These people have done nothing illegal in game terms - it's simply being argued that what they're doing is morally unacceptable. :P

[/quote']

+1

Rep to you sir.

I don't think he means banning them, just warning other players to avoid them. Which is handy, because nothing more annoying than not knowing who is friend or foe if they don't reply.

If they don't reply after i've asked after 3 times, I'll back off and if they pose a threat, I will engage them...

From what I can tell' date=' most people start these blacklists to identify bandits, player killers and those who 'shoot first, ask later' so other players are aware of their behaviour. Think of it as a survivor's reputation getting around as survivors have radioed each-other the identities of known bandits.

[/quote']

Thats the point. Thank you for clearing up this.

I read all your replies. First, I opened this thread for giving information about people who should be avoided in game like trading, teamworking and etc. By typing the names here people can be aware of them and taking measures necessary. Thread name is Blacklist not Banlist.

people who are known server hoppers should be permabanned though

Server hopping might have several reasons.

To avoid getting killed by Zombies or other players => (temporary) ban would be OK (on persistant behaviour after that -> permaban)

But leaving and changing the server for technical issues => ban is not OK.

So this is a difficult situation here and need to be handled carefully.

I agree with MB, I've had to DC/RC twice due to zed related bugs:

Both times entailed me getting knocked out with one punch at full health from a zed warping to me as I sprinted away, the zed munched on me, I got back up backed away and fired a few shots (more than enough to kill it) into the still crouched and munching zed, before I somehow fell down again and got stuck under the it with no timer. I could still access my gear and scroll wheel, but couldn't move or shoot.

I've also "server hopped" due to lack of any spawns on 9/10 servers I've visited... 10 zeds on a server with 20 people (who are talking about pvp going on in cities at the time) is no fun.