Sign in to follow this  
Xonicor

I need 3-4 person squad on Epoch

DayZ Clan Recruitment

I'm tired of playing solo, and none of my friends play this mod. It's awesome, and you can only get the full experience by rolling with a squad. I play tactical, and my objective is to help those in need. I kill if I have to, whether if someone has a car, and I don't, or I need food immediately, and someone was in the wrong place at the wrong time, I'll have to kill them. I DO NOT kill fresh spawns. ONLY if they pose some sort of threat, or open fire at me, then will I shoot. If you shoot bambies, then that is your play-style  Be ware though, I won't shoot unarmed, or fresh spawned players. I usually play Epoch, because of the traders and bases, but I will sometimes make exceptions for Overwatch on Namalsk. I play PvP, NOT PvE.

If you want to play with me on Epoch, kill some bandits, help survivors, and build a kick ass base, here are the requirements:

You have to be at least 15 or above. I do not play with squeakers.

At times, you have to be serious. If we are getting shot at, don't talk about your day at school.

Listen to orders: I don't like giving orders because it makes me look like an ass wipe, but if I give an order, at least acknowledge it. I will not be the only one giving orders, and there is no "leader" to this group.

I usually use Skype or TS.

Any other questions, please leave a comment, or PM me. I hope to see you on Chernarus!

Edited by Xonicor

Hey mate, I am the admin of a DayZ Chernarus Epoch server! It was only started up 2 days ago so it's fairly new. I have quite a large group on the server, we currently aren't recruiting but hopefully you could find some people because we would love a rival clan to get into some tactical engagements against. It has over 100 vehicles, it's also hosted in Dallas, Texas (I'm an Aussie) I get good frames and very rarely minor desync with a ping of about 300! So hopefully you can join!

Server IP: 216.172.106.87:2332

Server Name: DayZ Down Under- Chernarus Epoch- Active Admins

Teamspeak IP (Always in it): Safari keeps crashing, you can find it in the server

Edited by Blue Pants

Hey Man,

Ill join your squad,

i play loads of epoch and get bored running through the woods on my own lol

message me 

JD

I have been wanting to get a serious group going for a long while now. I am 22 and have been playing dayz for about a year. I can play tonight if you get this message early enough.

Hey! I have been wanting to play DayZ but I can't seem to get into it without anyone to play with. I am free most of the time so just message me when you get a chance.

Just got bored of Origins which I played for 2-3 months and looking to start Epoch which I hear is pretty fun. 

Mic: Yes

Add me on skype, would love to start playing Epoch with a nice group of lads.

Usually play 5-10pmEST 

Edited by worm425

il join to man im 15 years not a sqeeker skype me remon4731 or steam supernova473 i play loads of epoch

Edited by remon4731

Hey Xonicor, 

Perhaps we might be of interest? Very relaxed but with experienced players. We don't shoot bambies & do try and help other players. But will return fire if shot at. 

We're a small but growing group, so far there are 3 of us but we're looking to expand. 

Check out our recruitment page if you like, links in my signature. 

All the best, 

Moominpapa