Sign in to follow this  
hpmon

Looking for an old school bandit

Hey,

Just looking for someone who wants to play with me on the regular DayZ servers.

Requirements:

- You have to be at least semi active, i might not be on everyday but i need someone who plays when we are both online.

- I'm not interested in any of the DayZ Epoch servers etc, i want to play on the standard servers as that's what i prefer.

- As mentioned in the title i want to lead the bandit life style on DayZ, that doesn't mean shoot on site but not going over to people offering help unless we get something out of it.

- As these are the public servers and im already slightly geared up, you need to be in the same position as me. I have pretty much all the tool belt items, a gun, pistol and a decent bag. I won't be offering any of my items unless it's food etc.

- I only take the game 100% seriously when we are doing something productive or in a fire fight etc. When we are walking around from place to place it's not going to be that serious.

- The last and MOST IMPORTANT is you HAVE to be at least age 16 and over, the last two people i grouped with have been around 10 years old despite telling me they were 17 :D. I don't mind where your from as long as we can communicate in English.

If you want to know about me, im 16 and have a pretty good understanding of the game as iv been playing since the mod came out. I live in England and that's the only language i can speak fluently. I don't mean to come across so strongly but like i said before the last two guys who grouped with me could hardly figure out where we were on the map.

If your interested, post below why you want to join me with your skype name and i guarantee that we will be pretty rich bandits.

Hey,

Just looking for someone who wants to play with me on the regular DayZ servers.

Requirements:

- You have to be at least semi active, i might not be on everyday but i need someone who plays when we are both online.

- I'm not interested in any of the DayZ Epoch servers etc, i want to play on the standard servers as that's what i prefer.

- As mentioned in the title i want to lead the bandit life style on DayZ, that doesn't mean shoot on site but not going over to people offering help unless we get something out of it.

- As these are the public servers and im already slightly geared up, you need to be in the same position as me. I have pretty much all the tool belt items, a gun, pistol and a decent bag. I won't be offering any of my items unless it's food etc.

- I only take the game 100% seriously when we are doing something productive or in a fire fight etc. When we are walking around from place to place it's not going to be that serious.

- The last and MOST IMPORTANT is you HAVE to be at least age 16 and over, the last two people i grouped with have been around 10 years old despite telling me they were 17 :D. I don't mind where your from as long as we can communicate in English.

If you want to know about me, im 16 and have a pretty good understanding of the game as iv been playing since the mod came out. I live in England and that's the only language i can speak fluently. I don't mean to come across so strongly but like i said before the last two guys who grouped with me could hardly figure out where we were on the map.

If your interested, post below why you want to join me with your skype name and i guarantee that we will be pretty rich bandits.

This is to good to pass up, Ive been looking for someone like you for about a year now. Jesus, I dont really like the shoot on sight idea. I mean, yo have to take into consideration that the player in game is a REAL person and they have worked to get to the stage they are at now, taking the time to play this game just as you are. I still rob people every so often, but I dont take everything they have. I let them keep most of it but if they have something I want you better bet im going to get it. I once robbed some guys warm clothing right off his back on Namalsk. Add me on skype monk2007monk