Sign in to follow this  
(SAS)kiwi

new cherno server

hi i have just started new server and clan the sarcastic aussie servivors anyone welcome to come check it out we so far have

cherno map with custom miitary bases,ai,day/nightl,freindly active admins,hundreds vehicals, wepons crates  :beans:

ip-

:thumbsup: still modafing mission to add more fun to game

Edited by (SAS)kiwi

Oo ya nothing more dayz then wepon crates and no pvp zones with hundreds of vehicals.

Just kidding I like this kind of server that has gun crates that let you use what you want will be trying this out but you cant look up the ip on commander so do you mind telling me the name of your server or something we can use to look it up?

Thanks!

had an issue with  lost all my mission files.after my pc crasshed went to celle map ip. 216.185.103.153:3085 same stuff except autofuel whole map pvp except admin base some military hardwear(vodnics, gunship helis ,osprays,,working on sea&black hawlks,) from rmod been imported too.

new air feild with a maze to weppons crates and new custom town moddafied sth airfeild

loadding lags abit but gameplay works just fine working on getting autofuel and fixing lagging loadup working on salvage, dogs,self bloodbag, changing ai to add more of a challange, halo jump spawn in,base building doing it all myself at the moment working from script tutorals 

Edited by (SAS)kiwi