Sign in to follow this  
Actualness

DayZ Ovewatch! | TeamSpeak | Clan Wars | Self Bloodbag | Auto Refuel |

Aggressive Gaming is hosting an Overwatch Server. This server is made to be a bit more challenging than other servers. The main thing we wanted to make sure was that players had an ability to create a camp and not have to worry about everyone finding it the next day. The way we went about to fix this issue is, We spawned in less helicopters, Typically on the map there is 1-2 Helicopter spawns at a time and quite a few vehicle spawns. There is a custom Anti-Cheat included in the server as well as admins that are always available to be reached in case of an issue arises. The server is set for a 3 hour restart, so that gives you plenty of time to loot and get your stuff together before you need to save. Soon we will have up a slight change to your customload out for donations to the server, I.E, A map, binoculars, food, water. We will also be implementing base building for your camp needs. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me, or contact me on teamspeak. Any one is welcome to join my teamspeak and server to have a good time. We are all friendly people so hop in and say hello!

Overwatch server: 
192.31.185.224:3306
teamspeak 66.85.152.118

Edited by Actualness